can i move up to advance (1 Viewer)

kwabon

Banned
HSC
nope, maintain you rank in the yearlies, and they should move you up, if they dont, go to the principle, if he doesnt listen call up Bored of Studies and explain your situation to them and i am sure they will listen.

good luck. :)

HSC
nope, maintain you rank in the yearlies, and they should move you up, if they dont, go to the principle, if he doesnt listen call up Bored of Studies and explain your situation to them and i am sure they will listen.

*Board of Studies*

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
you're in the same situation that I'm in. I was put in Standard but I wanted to do Advanced and now I'm in the top 3 but the school won't let me in.

i guess you'll have to stick with Standard and work your ass off to get a high Band 5 :(
life sucks

rowdyroddy

HSC

lololol

harry4

HSC
it is called advanced. based on this i would say no, scum like u should stay where u are

Jeremykid

HSC
it is called advanced. based on this i would say no, scum like u should stay where u are
Im going to forgive you because you were probaly an accident who was adopted has no freinds at school and needs to resort to the internet to get some attention.

E-THUGS FTL

speedofsound

HSC
it kills me a little on the inside when people want to do advanced english but don't even know the name of it

shuning

HSC
回复: Re: can i move up to advance

no pt moving up to adv unless u are in the band 4 or high band 6 region....

band 5 in std scales higher than band 5 in adv
band 6 in std scales EVEN HIGHER THAN ECO.... and band 6 in adv is no match for it.....

HSC
Re: 回复: Re: can i move up to advance

band 6 in std scales EVEN HIGHER THAN ECO.... and band 6 in adv is no match for it.....
+1

but i herd that getting a band 6 in standard is quite impossible compared to advanced, is that actually true?

kwabon

Banned
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: can i move up to advance

i am pretty sure its the other way around in the band 5 region, advance scales higher than standard, lol otherwise they would make it really really hard for people to get a band 5 in standard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)