• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

can i please get a uai approximation (2 Viewers)

elkordy89

HSC
open ur eyes and ul realise deres only 2 threads unda ma name and da only reason i opened dat 1 cse i ddnt no how everyfn was im new to dis man

ice ken

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
thats not the point the point is that you are typing in this stupid thread everyday and your just saying the same thing if someone wants to give you an estimate mark then they would
true..... but y u guys gotta be so mean for? let her post waeva she wants

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ice ken said:
true..... but y u guys gotta be so mean for? let her post waeva she wants
yeah but when you get bombarded with PM's saying 'oh are you sure about this' and 'have you even got estimation right before' it does get a tad annoying
i could only take so much before i explode with frustration
sometiems i wonder if its a troll or not.....

L

littlewing69

elkordy89 said:
just plus ten on dat i believe dis is not a site to be getting at people and treating them in an unpleseant manner!!!
Definitely. But I reckon it'd be alot easier on the eyes and brains of all concerned if you'd type legible English before getting antsy about swearing.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
elkordy89 said:
just plus ten on dat i believe dis is not a site to be getting at people and treating them in an unpleseant manner!!!
how can u be 18 if u are born in 89 ?

idiot

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
No... "Technically" you're 17 and 7 months... I don't usually bring myself into these kinds of slinging matches, but it's really a lot easier for everyone if people use basic grammar and spelling (excusing the random typo). Writing badly on purpose just makes people seem uneducated, and it's irritating to read. It is a website about education, after all :p

And as for asking every UAI prediction "are you sure?" NO! We're not sure! We're fellow students on a web forum, who probably don't go to the same school as you or even know you. Unless a BOS or UAI official is talking to you, it's not very reliable, and even then, you haven't sat the exams yet, which make up 50% of your result.

elkordy89

HSC
dagwoman said:
No... "Technically" you're 17 and 7 months... I don't usually bring myself into these kinds of slinging matches, but it's really a lot easier for everyone if people use basic grammar and spelling (excusing the random typo). Writing badly on purpose just makes people seem uneducated, and it's irritating to read. It is a website about education, after all :p

And as for asking every UAI prediction "are you sure?" NO! We're not sure! We're fellow students on a web forum, who probably don't go to the same school as you or even know you. Unless a BOS or UAI official is talking to you, it's not very reliable, and even then, you haven't sat the exams yet, which make up 50% of your result.

true true and i dont mean typing like that on purpose its just that i been used to it when i chat on msn and stuff and no i dont write like this in school so yeah if you get what i mean, anyways thanx for answering my question

L

littlewing69

elkordy89 said:
true true and i dont mean typing like that on purpose its just that i been used to it when i chat on msn and stuff and no i dont write like this in school so yeah if you get what i mean, anyways thanx for answering my question
Write here, like you would in school. This is a forum--proper prose is the order of the day :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)