Can I still change my timetable for 2nd semester? (1 Viewer)

HSC
So i know the census passed for quite a while now. But is it just for semester 1? I found some free classes on e-student for my second semester units, i want to change around.

Can anyone clarify this for me?

undalay

HSC
YEah you can still change semester 2 subjects. There are two separate census dates.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Change tute times also has nothing to do with the census dates but once the semester starts they dont like you to change too much.

You can still drop out of second semester units until the sem 2 census date.

dolbinau

HSC
I HATE my Second semester two subjects and timetable, when would be the best time to change? Can I change through eStudent or do I need to do something else?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Should try withdrawing from your class, be our guinea pig :p

HSC
well i just shifted the times for my classes and it didn't give me any warning so I assume it was ok. I read the census date for 2nd semester is 31st august so i think it should be alright.

Alvik

HSC
Can I still withdraw from second semester units without having to pay HECS on them?

Also I'm pretty much set on transferring to a Bachelor of Social Science. Can I pick up units to do in the second semester that are relevant to that degree but not relevant to my current one? (I'm doing a Bachelor of International Business)

dolbinau

HSC
Late but yes of course (withdraw without HECS); But has anyone successfuly changed subjects yet?

S156

HSC
I withdrew from 2 second semester units last week and enrolled in two different ones (I am changing my B.A-pysch to a B.A-psych dip ed), does anyone know how long it will take for those new units to appear on blackboard/student portal? I guess maybe not till the mid-semester break. I just need them to appear eventually because I'm doing some by distance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)