can i still get 90+ ? (1 Viewer)

murthyakshtih

HSC
hey guys if did poor (as in 75-89%) in my first 2 assessments does it mean that i can't get a 90+ atar at the end ?

unforlornedhope

HSC
N/A
We need your rank and school rank. Your internal marks does not matter at all as it is only used to determine your ranks.

You can be in a cohort where the teacher sets hard exams and you get 10% but you're ranked first , as opposed to getting 95% but you're ranked 50th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

murthyakshtih

HSC
I havent completed all my half yearlies i have only done 2 and one of which i'm getting a misadventure cause i wasn't well during the morning but my school ranks fluctuate from year to year depending on cohort but on average it has always been in the top 150 and my ranks are still within the top 30% for all my subjects however i just feel like i'm not going to do well ?

murthyakshtih

HSC
Like currently for English I got full marks out 240 who do advance Only 29 got full marks in the year but that was only a speech not sure of my half yearly mark yet as I only sat it on Monday business studies first assement which was a test I came 9th out of 160 but based on that I don't know if I ll be able to get a 90 + atar

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
cumulative ranks after trials are generally a much better indication of whereabouts your ATAR may be - simply put as long as youve got % weighting assessments left, just focus on improving

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)