Can I still get a 95~ mark in the HSC for 3U maths (1 Viewer)

Epicman69

HSC
So I just got my 2nd Assessment task back and I feel like my mark this test (about 75%) is kinda bad, which would affect the chances of me hitting my goal of about 95~ in the HSC. My school is in the top 20s and I was originally ranked 1 in the first assessment task, Soo yea just wanted to ask if my chances are really low or still doable? Aiming for a 99+ atar overall but im accelerated for maths so 2021 is my maths HSC year.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Did your rank significantly drop after your second assessment task? The effect of a 75% in one 3U assessment generally isn't that big, especially when considering the fact that you still have your trial exam as well as the HSC exam left.

You should now focus on your trial exam and study well enough so you can get a good mark and hopefully end up with a very high rank, which will put you in a very good position as you get closer to the HSC exam.

idkkdi

HSC
So I just got my 2nd Assessment task back and I feel like my mark this test (about 75%) is kinda bad, which would affect the chances of me hitting my goal of about 95~ in the HSC. My school is in the top 20s and I was originally ranked 1 in the first assessment task, Soo yea just wanted to ask if my chances are really low or still doable? Aiming for a 99+ atar overall but im accelerated for maths so 2021 is my maths HSC year.
Perfectly doable.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
You should still be able to achieve 95 in accumulation with AT3, trials, and HSC exam. May I ask what your AT1 exam was btw - if it was high I think you should be ranked decently depending on the distribution of marks in your year for AT2. If worst comes to worst and by the time you receive your overall HSC mark for Maths you aren’t satisfied, you can always repeat the course again if you’re willing to have an extra subject under your belt (however obviously this doesn’t guarantee you’ll perform any better the next year).

Epicman69

HSC
You should still be able to achieve 95 in accumulation with AT3, trials, and HSC exam. May I ask what your AT1 exam was btw - if it was high I think you should be ranked decently depending on the distribution of marks in your year for AT2. If worst comes to worst and by the time you receive your overall HSC mark for Maths you aren’t satisfied, you can always repeat the course again if you’re willing to have an extra subject under your belt (however obviously this doesn’t guarantee you’ll perform any better the next year).
I got 97% for the AT1 Exam, it was weighted 20% only though whereas this test was 25%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)