can i still get an 83 atar? (1 Viewer)

unknownspar10

HSC
Ive been typically getting assessments from the ranges of mid 90s to high 70's all year and last year too, however final assessments and trials pulled down my overall average in regards to high 70s to mid 80s, so im wondering if i can still achieve an 83 atar which is my ultimate goal
i feel pretty confident so far about the hsc english exams i feel like i did well which i never do for english if that says anything, and society despite being a killer of an exam im also confident i didnt do badly on.

school rank: low to mid 400's last year, i cant remember

adv eng:
overall rank: 18/22
trials rank: 18/22

economics:
overall: 6/13
trials: 5/13

business:
overall: 7/51
trials: 4/51

legal studies:
overall: 6/33
trials: 5/33

society and culture
overall: 1/8
trials: 1/8

please your atar estimates would be immensely appreciated, and also i would be grateful if you all could possibly tell me how to improve to achieve this atar, or what marks ill generally need to be achieving for the hsc exams of these subjects to get that atar.
thankyou once again :)

band19student

HSC
Hey,

Looking at your current marks your probably looking at an atar of 75 - 78, but if you kill externals i believe you could achieve an atar around 78-82

photastic

HSC
Ive been typically getting assessments from the ranges of mid 90s to high 70's all year and last year too, however final assessments and trials pulled down my overall average in regards to high 70s to mid 80s, so im wondering if i can still achieve an 83 atar which is my ultimate goal
i feel pretty confident so far about the hsc english exams i feel like i did well which i never do for english if that says anything, and society despite being a killer of an exam im also confident i didnt do badly on.

school rank: low to mid 400's last year, i cant remember

adv eng:
overall rank: 18/22
trials rank: 18/22

economics:
overall: 6/13
trials: 5/13

business:
overall: 7/51
trials: 4/51

legal studies:
overall: 6/33
trials: 5/33

society and culture
overall: 1/8
trials: 1/8

please your atar estimates would be immensely appreciated, and also i would be grateful if you all could possibly tell me how to improve to achieve this atar, or what marks ill generally need to be achieving for the hsc exams of these subjects to get that atar.
thankyou once again :)
Really depends on you and your cohort. Good thing about low ranked schools is they can easily fluctuate, so who knows I believe you can squeeze the 80s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)