• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Can I still get an atar of near 90?? HELP (2 Viewers)

GaryHeng

HSC
Well I've done all my assessments except for my trips and HSC and I haven't done as well as I would've liked to.
I was aiming for a 90 atar but now I reckon that it's impossible. My marks and rank are listed below do you think I've got a chance?

School- Canley Vale High School
Mathematics Extension 2- rank- 28 out of 30
Mathematics Extension 1- rank 26 out of 70ish
Standard English - 56 out of 145
Physics- 30 out of 58
Chemistry- 40ish out of 80

I still have both my trials and HSC left to do which makes up approx 65-70%, do you think I still have a shot at the 90? and if I do what marks do you reckon I should be aiming for for trials and HSC

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Well I've done all my assessments except for my trips and HSC and I haven't done as well as I would've liked to.
I was aiming for a 90 atar but now I reckon that it's impossible. My marks and rank are listed below do you think I've got a chance?

School- Canley Vale High School
Mathematics Extension 2- rank- 28 out of 30
Mathematics Extension 1- rank 26 out of 70ish
Standard English - 56 out of 145
Physics- 30 out of 58
Chemistry- 40ish out of 80

I still have both my trials and HSC left to do which makes up approx 65-70%, do you think I still have a shot at the 90? and if I do what marks do you reckon I should be aiming for for trials and HSC
This will be your best chance in lifting up both your current ranks and possibility of getting a 90 + ATAR :D

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Really recommend getting pretty much all your ranks up lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)