Can i still get decent atar? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I go to a decent school that is ranked decently, i just did trials and i think i did kind of good for pdhpe and legal studies hopefully over 80% but my ranks for them are at the bottom half maybe legal in the middle, other subjects such as advanced eng,gen maths and ancient history i did terrible for trials i'd be happy if i passed or got 60%, my rank for history is very low, my maths is in the middle and english is in the middleish-low but after the eng trials its going to be bad. I dont have my ranks so it is hard to estimate but i know i am doing bad at school. If I do really really well in the hsc like really well could i possibly pull an 80 or a 75. My cohort is quite good for these subjects. I will be happy with mid 70s but i really would like an 80. Is this possible cos my internals are dog crap.

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
I go to a decent school that is ranked decently, i just did trials and i think i did kind of good for pdhpe and legal studies hopefully over 80% but my ranks for them are at the bottom half maybe legal in the middle, other subjects such as advanced eng,gen maths and ancient history i did terrible for trials i'd be happy if i passed or got 60%, my rank for history is very low, my maths is in the middle and english is in the middleish-low but after the eng trials its going to be bad. I dont have my ranks so it is hard to estimate but i know i am doing bad at school. If I do really really well in the hsc like really well could i possibly pull an 80 or a 75. My cohort is quite good for these subjects. I will be happy with mid 70s but i really would like an 80. Is this possible cos my internals are dog crap.
Tbh a lot is dependent on how your cohort does in the externals and how you perform in the HSC externals

If you somehow magically get 95 for the HSC external (which would be a miracle) it would boost your overall mark heaps (as long as a bulk of your cohort got band 5's)

Robbie M

HSC
Yeah like if you can give us the actual marks, your rank and your schools approx ranking, your atar can be predicted

HSC
N/A
sorry can't find my report but most of them are in the bottom half and i mightve failed one or two trials

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)