Can I transfer with 7 subjects completed? (1 Viewer)

ippie

HSC
Normal full time study load is 8 subjects per year. I want to transfer at the end of this year so I can start 2009 at USyd, doing B. Comp Sci and Tech

Anyway, I've completed 4 subjects last semester and have 4 this semester, but I think I want to drop one. If I do this, does this make me ineligible for transfer?

My UAI wasn't so great, and my GPA is 5.0 based on semester 1 results. I'm hoping I can make that a 5.5 by the end of the year (it'll be a lot easier with 3 subjects, and besides, the subject I want to drop is Politics, which is totally irrelevant to what I'm doing in the first place. Why did I choose it? Because there really wasn't anything else to choose for an elective)

thanks

goodnessme

HSC
In usyd if you haven't completed 48 credit points (1 full year of full time study), they will just look at your UAI for transfer.
I am intending to transfer from Science to Commerce. I got a uai of 97 so I am set. I just drop a subject and I can get in with ease.:rofl:

ippie

HSC
UAI ONLY? That's it? And then they take your UAI and put you with 2009 HSCers' UAIs?

oh shit, i kinda *really* wanna drop politics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)