• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Can mods look in other members usercp? (1 Viewer)

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
lol..I think you would find its "private" as in its a msg thats not posted in the public forum, not private as in its yours and yours alone. You are using a private system after all so everything (including your PM's) belong (or more is owned and yes there is a difference) to the owners as it travels through and is handled by their system (just like your email and your net access belongs to your ISP hence they can specify what you can and cant do with it if you read your TOS)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
snapperhead said:
lol..I think you would find its "private" as in its a msg thats not posted in the public forum, not private as in its yours and yours alone. You are using a private system after all so everything (including your PM's) belong (or more is owned and yes there is a difference) to the owners as it travels through and is handled by their system (just like your email and your net access belongs to your ISP hence they can specify what you can and cant do with it if you read your TOS)
how long til ur kid is born

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
snapper is a teacher hey? wow a kid born during hsc time. haha i got so mad when my art theory teacher left just b4 our hsc to hav a baby. call me selfish but i thought it was poor planning on her families behalf.

yes i am well aware that was soooooo selfish. do u know if its a g or b yet?

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
lol they r going to put off a family cos u want to do an exam and will probably never see the teacher again

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
but i know what u mean cos u need their knowledge. snapperhead..i'm assuming ur male lol so he mightnot have to tak AS much time off as a female would

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
I live across the road from work so I dont think being away will be an issue.

I left my last school in term 2 (away for term 3) so my 12's werent too happy so I know what Yr 12 panic is like!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)