Can my teacher access my hsc exam ? (1 Viewer)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
A friend from school told me that they got my hsc paper ?
hsc papers can only be purchased by the student through their students online account, and not before marks are out, so basically that’s impossible. at my school it’s common for teachers to request certain students to buy their papers and give the teacher access to it, school covers the price*

XXXPUMPERXXX

HSC
Uni Grad
hsc papers can only be purchased by the student through their students online account, and not before marks are out, so basically that’s impossible. at my school it’s common for teachers to request certain students to buy their papers and give the teacher access to it, school covers the price*
Thanks for the response

sab13562

HSC
How much is it to buy an exam?

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
How much is it to buy an exam?
I can’t rmb, you’d be able to see the prices once marks are released, but I think approx $70 or $80 for each exam (approx $100 for english). it’s like not worth it imo unless the paper will benefit the school or you if you’re gonna use it for tutoring or smth.

sab13562

HSC
I can’t rmb, you’d be able to see the prices once marks are released, but I think approx $70 or $80 for each exam (approx $100 for english). it’s like not worth it imo unless the paper will benefit the school or you if you’re gonna use it for tutoring or smth.
Oh my God. Why?

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
Why do you even care if your teacher sees it? It isn't like your teacher saw you cheating during the test and for some reason chose not to tell eventually desiring to see your paper to observe if you had succeeded and figure out whether they had made a mistake in not bringing it up.

XXXPUMPERXXX

HSC
Uni Grad
your teacher cant actually access your paper (i.e. what you wrote) but they can access your raw marks.
Thanks for the responses. I was worried because a kid from yr11 was talking to me and said that he saw my hsc exam and I got a question wrong. Turns out it was my in school assesment task lol . Got me fucking scared

Nezuko----

HSC
Your teachers can access your marks that you get on the paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)