can somebody give me some strategies for last extended questions in business studies? (1 Viewer)

dadeng

HSC
im now very confident for multiple choice section and short answer section. but for last two extended questions i really have no idea how to prepare.

obviously, for last second extended question, it usually gives you a typical story and asks you to summarise several parts from syllabus. yeah, i can do it.

but for last extended question, its based on what case studies you are doing. i cant remember whole content about Qantas. i checked all past papers for last question, they were usually about effective empolyment relation, drivers/method of international expansion in globall, effective marketing strategies, effective management to change etc. im going to memorise some samples..so which stage should have high probability that question will ask you?

tooooooo much content!!!

it means i have to remember whole story about Qantas??? if i forget them, can i bullshit?...?

how can i prepare for this report?
please, anyone, contribute some strategies for me!!

ilk

HSC
N/A
Re: can somebody give me some strategies for last extended questions in business stud

IM TOTALLY ON THE SAME BOAT!!!!
its so stupid cos we have to know the WHOLE FREAKING SYLLABUS again based on a case study!
its not like a business goes through everything on the syllabus! ive been so worried about the last extended response T___T i hardly looked at the business report questions !
i would really want some help on this aswell!!

michaeljennings

HSC
Re: can somebody give me some strategies for last extended questions in business stud

Its fine to use hypothetical case studies, but i wouldn't 'make up' things for Qantas, since it is the most popular case study used by Business Studies students.
And you also don't need to use one single case study the whole way through. I normally use 2, and then mention a few other businesses if they are relevant to specific syllabus dot points/things that i say.
& The last question/s seem to be on global business quite often, so make sure the case study/s you prepare for operates on a global scale.

HSC

Yes you need to know the case study in terms of the syllabus and maybe because the exam is really soon pick some of the main points... And if worse come to worse you can make up a case study not that I'm advocating doing this or use McDonalds since almost everything relates to them... and yep deffs don't make up anything about Qantas. Omg I'm so scared! good luck!!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)