• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Can someone do me a favour? (1 Viewer)

Scorch

HSC
I just need someone to critique my short story, or what I have so far, so if someone can, would you be able to tell me and I'll email it to you.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I wouldn't mind giving it a once over if you send it - you can use e-mail or pm, you'll find both in my profile.:)
EDIT:Also Scorch, are you an Ext 2 English accelerant or is this for preliminary English?

Last edited:

Scorch

HSC
kami said:
I wouldn't mind giving it a once over if you send it - you can use e-mail or pm, you'll find both in my profile.:)
EDIT:Also Scorch, are you an Ext 2 English accelerant or is this for preliminary English?
No I'm doing pathways, so I can split my subjects up between two years. My school said I should do this cos I was radically accellerated in primary school, so I'll end up graduating in 2007, when I'm 14.

Anyways, I'll send you guys what I have now.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Scorch said:
No I'm doing pathways, so I can split my subjects up between two years. My school said I should do this cos I was radically accellerated in primary school, so I'll end up graduating in 2007, when I'm 14.

Anyways, I'll send you guys what I have now.
Hey there's like another person your age (a year younger, so what) who's also doing the HSC..but not by pathways...

I'd like a read of your short story, PM me, i'm also doing one. Funfunfun.

Scorch

HSC
Emph said:
I'm confused. so you are 13yrs now but doing HSC extension 2 english?
Yep that's pretty much the gist of it.

Llama, I'm busy working on my report part for my proposal (due tommorow :p) But if I remember later I'll send it to you.

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Scorch said:

Llama, I'm busy working on my report part for my proposal (due tommorow :p) But if I remember later I'll send it to you.
13? Just the sound of it is impressive, good luck with your proposal by the way.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Scorch said:

Yayyyyyyy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)