• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Can Someone Integrate This?? (2 Viewers)

Angela86

If I did general I would fail.
I love Algebra, integration, trig, calculus ect. and I do well at those types of topics.
Its the more basic stuff which gets me, the stuff which is worded. I could never get statistics, probability ect.

Angela86

I think your a toss saying I guess my way. I work hard and i get the results, some topics just don't click with ppl an dthats the way it is. I m just lucky that probability doesn't link in with the stuff I am godo at, other wise I would be screwed.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by Sexy_Guy
I suggest if u cannot do probability just drop down to general or drop maths altogether because probability is the most logical sub-section of mathematics and if you cannot do it then u cannot do maths cause maths is ALL LOGIC, & i have bad news 4 u, u cannot GUESS your way through the HSC!!!!!
Guess what douchebag, I used a tree diagram in my 3 unit trial, and we all know what rank in the state I got.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Angela86
If I did general I would fail.
I love Algebra, integration, trig, calculus ect. and I do well at those types of topics.
Its the more basic stuff which gets me, the stuff which is worded. I could never get statistics, probability ect.
then you should do 4u... you'll never get any probability question in the first 4 questions. if get most of the first 4Qs right you'll end up with a pretty good hsc mark... much better than general or 2u ;)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Sexy_Guy
I suggest if u cannot do probability just drop down to general or drop maths altogether because probability is the most logical sub-section of mathematics and if you cannot do it then u cannot do maths cause maths is ALL LOGIC, & i have bad news 4 u, u cannot GUESS your way through the HSC!!!!!
You're absolutely wrong, i sucked at probability so bad i didn't bother with it, but i did good in maths because i liked other topics, because they were far more logical to me in comparison to probability.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
You're absolutely wrong, i sucked at probability so bad i didn't bother with it, but i did good in maths because i liked other topics, because they were far more logical to me in comparison to probability.
Probability isn't intuitive. Whatever you're thinking, you're undoubtedly wrong. (Well only in obscure probablilty...)

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Angela86
and to add another thing, I meant a guess at the probability, not the other topics.
hahahaha... guess at probability... LOL. i've guessed an answer once in math i wrote down '11' without reading the question because i had no time and i was right... thats like winning lotto.

Angela86

lol. I would love to do 4 unit. But our ext maths in yr 11 was on the same line as Pd/h/pe and there is no way I was giving that up.
There are a few things I regret about what subjects i chose in yr 11, but I don't regret choosin PE, it's the best subject in the world.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
as if you can do that? its not who wants to be a millionare... :)
lol... during your HSC exma you'll be like hmm.... ahuh! i'll call a friend :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)