can someone please help (1 Viewer)

SlimiJay

HSC
I do english advanced and all my essays are around 900 words, however when I was siting the trial exam I only managed to actually complete one essay from what I had memorised and had to cut like a paragraph of the other two. I wanted to drop them all to 800, but i was wondering if that was good enough mark. Like can i get around 15+ for each essay with 800 words??

Thank you.

Flop21

HSC
No, you need it to be around 1k. Did you forget the other essays in your trials?? If so, then that's the issue isn't it, you need to memorise them better by recalling over and over.

Whatever you do, you will be adapting, so be prepared for that. In the exam adapting and suiting your essay to the question will probably put you up another 100-150 words anyway.

astroman

HSC
No, you need it to be around 1k. Did you forget the other essays in your trials?? If so, then that's the issue isn't it, you need to memorise them better by recalling over and over.

Whatever you do, you will be adapting, so be prepared for that. In the exam adapting and suiting your essay to the question will probably put you up another 100-150 words anyway.
Not entirely, many people get full marks with 500 word creatives, modules are more difficult and you have to write a lot anyway, either way OP aim for around 1000.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)