Can Someone please predict my UAI (1 Viewer)

me121

Premium Member
HSC
To estimate how much your couses scale and hence an aproximate UAI. Get the UAC Technical Report on Scaling of the 2005 NSW Higher School Certificate. Then on page 36 onwards evey course is listed, go along the HSC part and find a mark close to yours (1 unit basis), then below it is the scaled mark. Count up the best 10 scalled units, including 2 units of english. then on page 53, under aggregate > 2005 go down the list and find a close one to the one you calculates. then you can equate at the left you UAI.

NOTE: This method is approximate only. And can vary very much. But it does give you some idea on how you subjects scale. But scaling changes from year to year.

PM me if you have any more questions.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
oh ill predict ur uai...only so ur too persistent to get guestimate.
number one- its neva a good idea to predict ur uai with lousy ranks from skool..hasnt anyone forgotten the hsc we get ranked as well

ranks arent reliable..ive seen people come first in hsc from a subject in the skool..and im tellin ya... even the person placed first duznt geta band 5 minimum coz the one coming first can stuff up everyone else.

if u want a accurate prediction... id use the S.A.M thingy... which predicts ur uai.. its still not accurate.. but its much more accurate then using ur ranks from skool which mean nutin when it comes to predicting ur uai....hope it all helps..cheers.

btw hamishw u go too st dominics in penrith dont ya?... i think i know you???
:)

Last edited:

saraheid1

HSC
can someoneplz preditct my UAi as im a little nervous about how i will end up doing
biology trial rank 2/16 overall rank 4/16
Math advanced trial rank 8/18 overall rank 8/18
Food technology Trial rank 2/7 overal rank 2/7
Ex1 math Trial rank 6/7 overall rank 6/7
English Trial rank 3/108 overal rank 28/100
Chemistry Trial rank 5/13 over rank 5/13

my school is not in the top 200 schools
Thanx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)