Can someone upload the paper? (1 Viewer)

the_one_1

HSC
You seriously just want the multiple choice section. It's only 20 marks. If it was just the booklet of questions without lined answers (writing in the 3 page answer books), I would have taken it

HSC
You seriously just want the multiple choice section. It's only 20 marks. If it was just the booklet of questions without lined answers (writing in the 3 page answer books), I would have taken it
^ This.

There was nothing special about the MCQs....they were as you'd expect them.

The option (relationship hardware/software) was the REAL challenge in that paper. Most (almost all) people in my class failed in Section III

HSC
yeah just really want to see the MC questions and so we can deduce what is right/wrong
Well I honestly can't be bothered.

Sorry. But I have felt very depressed since that test. I really felt like I should've done better.

And there's no worse feeling during the HSC than REGRET...

the_one_1

HSC
Well I honestly can't be bothered.

Sorry. But I have felt very depressed since that test. I really felt like I should've done better.

And there's no worse feeling during the HSC than REGRET...
Had the same feeling for the general maths test. Feel like I won't get passed 50 for general maths and finding out the 2 questions worth 2 I did wrong but knew how to do it. That feeling in the worst especially when in the HSC feeling like it's ruined my ATAR all together.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Had the same feeling for the general maths test. Feel like I won't get passed 50 for general maths and finding out the 2 questions worth 2 I did wrong but knew how to do it. That feeling in the worst especially when in the HSC feeling like it's ruined my ATAR all together.
Feel like I won't get past 50*

xer0

Sydney     ATAR Aim:   85+      Penis Size:  9001
HSC
Which questions do your reckon you lost the most marks on for SDD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)