Can the net make a person gay ? (2 Viewers)

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Funny you said the train cause that's where this came from...

(Me, my guitarist mitch, drummer Nick and this closet homo named Jordan on the train)

*Nick drinks an oak through a straw*
Jordan: Wot the fuck?
*We stare confused*
Jordan: Wot the fuck is this shit? you fuckin' gay or something?
Jordan: (to mitch and I) You not gonna say anything? (to nick) get the fucking straw out of your mouth!
*Nick refuses to comply and continues drinking through the straw*
Jordan: I'm not fucking sitting next to this homo shit *gets up and sits on the other side of the carriage*

So there you go my friend, apparently drinking from a straw, even on a train, is gay.
Hahahah jesus, are all you men insecure or what?

HSC
Hahahah jesus, are all you men insecure or what?
He has problems but my friends and I have this ongoing 'are you gay or something?' joke.

We walked past a couple (guy+girl) holding hands at uni the other day and my mate yells at the dude 'what, are you a fucking poofta or something?' (hanging out with girls is gay).

HSC
ur mate sounds like an asshole
Well duh.

Btw: I've noted through your posts you don't whore around with girls, arn't insecure about your sexuality and drink through a straw. I think you need to man up brah, and that's coming from someone with a hot guy in a pink polo for an avatar.

Last edited:

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
i'll be your friend.

can i borrow ten bucks?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Well duh.

Btw: I've noted through your posts you don't whore around with girls, arn't insecure about your sexuality and drink through a straw. I think you need to man up brah, and that's coming from a guy with a hot guy in a pink polo for an avatar.
what the fuck man.

the only time i drink through a straw is if i have a can and if i am in a moving bus/train/car so i dont spill anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)