can u get a csp for a masters (1 Viewer)

vce10

HSC
hi
i was jus wonderin if it is possible to get a hecs/csp loan for a masters degree at melbourne????

I know u can get one for a bachelors degree but i recently heard from a friend u cant get one for a masters

and generally how long does it take to repay a bachelors degree loan on average???

thanks

Epic

HSC
hi
i was jus wonderin if it is possible to get a hecs/csp loan for a masters degree at melbourne????

I know u can get one for a bachelors degree but i recently heard from a friend u cant get one for a masters

and generally how long does it take to repay a bachelors degree loan on average???

thanks
I can't see why you wouldn't be able to get csp...atleast I haven't heard of any changes and I was always under the impression that you could.

HECS payments are based on your income so it all depends on how much you plan on earning.

kenny.

HSC
Most masters program used to be full fee paying but I think with the introduction of k.rudd and melb model, most of them have CSP spots now.

Depending on what course you're doing, most masters programs offer around half of their spots as CSP, engineering masters spots are ALL CSP as long as you get in the course with a 65 academic average or something. but for architecture, i need a minimum of a 75 academic average to have a chance at getting a CSP spot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)