can u guys/girls help me out (1 Viewer)

thedude88

HSC
i spent 4 month trying 2ask this chic out.
i try sweet talking, being funny, being supportive
this chic has rejected me around 30+ times in the last 4 months
1) can u guys/girls give me any other ideas that could help me ask this chic out?
i still talk 2 her on msn or call her on her mobile pretty much everyday 4 like 3 hours or more
btw everytime she reject me she give me the same reason that this our hsc year in 2006 and we should study hard and not waste our time in a relationship and if u really love u can wait until after we both finshed the hsc can get into the course that we want.
also i never went out wif on a personal date, only went out wif her once wif a whole bunch of other friends
2) in ur opinion does she like me or not or is she just playing wif me get rid of me so i could forget by the time we get uni?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Well seeing as she keeps in contact via msn and mobile with you, then maybe her story checks out and she wants to wait (or she doesn't but her parents do...).

Given the number of rejections i'd say definantly stop asking.

Ultimately my advice is to stop asking keep talking and in general try and be a good friend that way when HSC is over you're in the perfect position. (well unless you cop the 'don't wanna ruin our friendship line'....).

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
thedude88 said:
this chic has rejected me around 30+ times in the last 4 months
You've asked her out that many times? Are you really that desperate?

Why not stop bugging her and understand the position she is in rather than forcing her to go out with you. And by 'forcing' I mean stop asking if she has giving you a reason and respect her wishes.

arooshika...

HSC
bscienceboi said:
You've asked her out that many times? Are you really that desperate?

Why not stop bugging her and understand the position she is in rather than forcing her to go out with you. And by 'forcing' I mean stop asking if she has giving you a reason and respect her wishes.
hear hear
10 chars

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
...ur borderlining on "stalker"

u call her 3-4hrs a day

and shes rejected u 30 times...

hmm...

pmr_123

HSC
yeah, you really have to give up on this girl... she is not worth the effort if she keeps rejecting you, either focus on another girl, or focus on your hsc...

i personally think the whole focus on the hsc thing is bullshit... i don't know what i would have done in the last few months without my boyfriend, he was there to support me and served as a good distraction when i needed a break...

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Have you ever heard of an AVO buddy?

Well I think you may be acquainted with one soon!

ioniser

HSC
stop whatever your doing your a virtual clinger ,you know your just tagging around her,while shes really hating it or just enjoying the attention she gets from you to show off to her friends

sorry mate she only wants to be friends,chicks don't want clingy guys,choose the kind of dude you want to be and stick to it and learn the secrets of that personality to attract your kind of chick.Once a chick thinks your a wussy clingly boy ,your out of it,best you can do is move on and find another chick,yeah i know its hard otherwise your just gonna be chasing this chick around in circles

examples of personality types

the seducer:dude who totally undrstands chicks inside out and use it to their advantage usually your gay male

cocky funny dude:relaxed usually described as the average asshole lol examples of these dudes are stiffler from american pie

bad boy:gangster dude who makes a chick feel protected and wanted etc

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
Hey, I'm a sad loser could you help me too?

I've asked this girl out 317 times in the past year and each time she's said. "Please leave me and my family alone."

I'm getting so sick of this shit. Help plz.

thedude88

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Are you calling her, or is the other way around?
yeah i am calling her but if i forget called on her mobile she called me and tell me 2 called or else she would kill me.
how does that make it a stalker?

the 30 time plus is just a rough estimate, i ask this chic out once a week in the last 4 months

btw what is AVO?

" However if's ubersmart and emotionally rock solid (the type that doesn't cry on someone else's shoulders), move on. Go chase after someone more accessible."

all my and her freinds say she the goodie goodie undatable type and no one could possiblity be her bf.

ioniser what type of guy do u think i am?
i make girls feel protected and wanted not i am not in a gang but my friend will help me out if i am in any trouble; also like 2 let my fist do the talking not my mouth
i am funny when iam wif girls, treat them like my sister, i am very supportive.
i understand what chic wants cause i have so many ex's

Jiga

AVO - Apprehended Violence Order

Although with the word 'Violence' in it, do they applie to stalkers or is there another type of restraining order?

Last edited by a moderator:

HSC
Unless shes the next anna kournikova or jessica simpson, i suggest you don't call her anymore. When shes on MSN, if you always come up to her first, this time don't come up to her first. If she wants to talk to you she will say something to you first, and if its a week since yous havent talked, and then she comes up to you and says so you dont talk to me anymore, say something like sorry i've been studying or ive just been busy helping my mum out with some paperwork. Seriously - It would get pretty anoying if you were calling her everyday and talking for 3 hours; she'd probably get pretty anoyed. If someone came to her door and offered an AVO against you, she'd probably take it. Now your chances with her are not over;
a) wait till she finishes her exams and try again. ONCE.
If she rejects you again, obviously she doesnt want you or shes shy. Take her to the movies one day, both bring friends along and yeah.

Keep us updated dude.

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
hey thedude.... you got issues man... you never ask a girl out more than once in a month... or rwo for that matter... and then again on that note, NEVER, EVER, aska girl out unless your over 80% sure that

a)shes worth it..... (which by the sounds of things she probly isnt.... dont mean to be harsh)
b)sure she shares the same feeling sfor you
c)you actually have a stable two way relationship FIRST. It will be difficult the other way round....

My ending advice 'dude' is to cry yourself a river, when the river is full and flooding, then build your bridge and get over it.... shes not worth your effot, time, money and psychological 'trauma'

ioniser

HSC
thedude88 said:
ioniser what type of guy do u think i am?
i make girls feel protected and wanted not i am not in a gang but my friend will help me out if i am in any trouble; also like 2 let my fist do the talking not my mouth

thats kool then ,when i get rejected i immediately move on to the next chick, then with your new chic be sure to rub your new chic's face in front of the one that rejected you

jealousy can go along way boy,the rejected chic will sure go for you when your single again.Does it really matter if you feel bad about doing it ,chicks make guys feel bad all the time,its our way to get them back at their own game and play them like a toy

lol

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Smurg said:
Hey, I'm a sad loser could you help me too?

I've asked this girl out 317 times in the past year and each time she's said. "Please leave me and my family alone."
your remedy. print it out. read it well.

Last edited:

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
thedude88 said:

i hope ur joking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)