can u guys/girls help me out (1 Viewer)

alluring

HSC
hahaha man maybe she's rejected you so many times..cos you cant speak eng properly, you sound like a fagget posting..and most probably are a loser with a tiny cock..

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
playboy2njoy said:
Maybe you're an idiotic troll. Learn to respect.
I doubt it, this is the same dude with a 'gf' and the friend with the cherry popping wish.

Troll activity.

thedude88

HSC
AsyLum said:
I doubt it, this is the same dude with a 'gf' and the friend with the cherry popping wish.

Troll activity.
actually it is, and funny thing is that i do extension 2 and u guy are complaining that my english is bad. then how da hell did i score 94 out 100 in my extension 1 english paper. one can only wonder
none of my normal friends seem 2 complain about my english except guy from this forum. oh dear may be i should scan my test paper up 2 shut u guy up. my oral assessment i got a perfect 10.

Last edited:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
thedude88 said:
actually it is, and funny thing is that i do extension 2 and u guy are complaining that my english is bad. then how da hell did i score 94 out 100 in my extension 1 english paper. one can only wonder
none of my normal friends seem 2 complain about my english except guy from this forum. oh dear may be i should scan my test paper up 2 shut u guy up. my oral assessment i got a percent 10.
cos you should have done an oral with higher than a percent 10.. lolz

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
thedude88 said:
none of my normal friends seem 2 complain about my english except guy from this forum. oh dear may be i should scan my test paper up 2 shut u guy up. my oral assessment i got a percent 10.
Actually, please do scan them. I'm finding it difficult to believe YOU had got 94%; I would also find it difficult to believe that you had even recieved 20% let alone 94%.
From what I have read about your posts, you SOUND like your the asian Brad Pitt. (I said sound, because of your poor english you might have misread what I was trying to say.) Why don't to consider doing modelling? IF this chick knew you were a model, she'd definately go for you. You claim that other 'hot' girls hug and kiss you, if they are hot then why don't you go for them? Why pass up the offer? The other chick that you can't get obviously doesn't think you are good enough, and you should move on and try to get 'one of those HOT girls who you claim to like you.' Listen, you are either talking shit or you're scared of chicks; if those other chicks were hot, no normal person would pass up that offer? True? If you end up going out with that chick that has rejected you 40+ times, its because she feels sorry for you. Can't you see that the HSC is just an excuse, even I used that excuse but for the Year 10 School Certificate telling the chick that I couldn't go out because my focus was on the School Certificate at the time (but i didn't actually wanna go out with her and I managed to get a hotter chick a month later). :)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
^ werd

dude88 sounds like a fob..
thedude88 said:
if ur a chicken shit i want 2 get me gang bash.
(also evidenced by the fob pik in his avatar.)

...and a wannabe gangsta..
thedude88 said:
i am not racist but i would love 2 c u try 2 do that 2 me.
if ur man enough 2 take me one on one go 4 it.
but if ur a chicken shit i want 2 get me gang bash, pick a number between 3 and 5000, and also pick the race that u like 2 get pump by e.g viets, wogs, arabs, azn etc....

...and a wannabe "player"
thedude88 said:
there r chic out their that like me out but i like this is one, even she aren't as hot as other chic i no but i still like her.

but fails miserably wen he says that hes asked a chik out 30+ times and got rejected everytime..

Last edited:

supercharged

HSC
N/A
wtf how the hell do you talk to her for 3 hours a day, every day?

Hi, how's your day?....I got up in the morning, went to school...got home....ate dinner...now time to go to sleep, goodnight!

What the hell do you talk about for that long????

HSC
40 posts so far and noone realises it's a troll. Is it just me, or is this forum getting dumber every day?

psycho_gypsy

HSC
N/A
Hello Everybody

i cant be bothered reading the message...
but lisin up man...if u think u like a girl....DECIDE IF U DO...think where you want to go with the relationship and possibly ask her out.

if this helps AWSOME

mr sparkle AWSOMA POWER ahahahaha

santaslayer

HSC
supercharged said:
wtf how the hell do you talk to her for 3 hours a day, every day?

Hi, how's your day?....I got up in the morning, went to school...got home....ate dinner...now time to go to sleep, goodnight!

What the hell do you talk about for that long????
Some girls seem to be able to do without much problem. :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Capitalist Pig said:
40 posts so far and noone realises it's a troll. Is it just me, or is this forum getting dumber every day?
Thank god we'll be in power and we can order the mass culling of these idiots once we assume the mantle of RULARS OF TEH WORLDZOR!

aj_number_10

HSC
yeah keep trying
shes only said no 30 times
once shes rejected you 42 times ish then id probably give up but yeah by the sounds of it that wont happen. im pretty sure ure in

thedude88

HSC
Komaticom actually she does all da talking, i don't do much of the talking. she seem 2 have endless issuse 2 talk about.

i no i already done the hard so that y i am waiting 4 her.

enoch if u have 2 many girls around u, then alot of the goodie goodie girl not gangsterish girl will be afraid 2 give u any chance wif them. the goodie goodie r my target cause i am sick of slutty gangster chic. i never said i was a gangster , i am not even in a gang but my friend will help me out when ever i need them. i don't even want 2 be a player. just cause i no there chic out there likely dosen't mean that i am a player wannabe cause nearly very guy out there got chic that like them.

sprax if can't post my english exam review 4 u cause don't want 2 no who i am but i will try get the english test paper back, so u can have a read. sprax at age when u want 2 seetle down wif a committed realtionship then u will go over da look part and go 4 personality. i used 2 just go 4 look but now, look aren't that important anymore

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
thedude88, i fink u r velli good with ur inn8 playa skillz ah, yet u so fai-ful 2 ur wannabe chic la - u velli velli good *thumb-up*

o pls post up more of ur coolcool life - i no u have more advices 2 giv ah - me wanna learn abt ur superpluscool fings ah :rolleyes:

bassqueen16

HSC
omfg u just omgs totally sounded full like a well chav BIG UPS TO DIS DUDE YOUR WELL COOL!

thedude88

HSC
Smokey_22 said:
baahahahahaha
y r u piss smokey, frigid is just paying me out cause i sound like a sissy chic that only goes 4 personality.

Last edited:

Spyrax

HSC
N/A
thedude88 said:
sprax if can't post my english exam review 4 u cause don't want 2 no who i am but i will try get the english test paper back, so u can have a read. sprax at age when u want 2 seetle down wif a committed realtionship then u will go over da look part and go 4 personality. i used 2 just go 4 look but now, look aren't that important anymore
What?? Make some sense. I don't understand what you are saying. Bullsh*t your in English Ext 2, my 8 year old cousin writes better than you.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
thedude88 said:
frigid is just paying me out cause i sound like a sis chic that only goes 4 personality.
no ar, i no pay u nefing for ur advices lah. dys is a 3 forum ma. personality is good! show u no supaficial and only go 4 girl 4 fuckin ar.

btw, u can't fuck ur sister, even if she is a chic is this country ar - illegal mah, u no no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)