Can we change a TVET Course? (eg Accounting to Aviation) (1 Viewer)

alan7948

HSC
Hi i was wondering because i have applied for Accounting TVET at Hornsby if i could change it to Aviation- Aircraft Operation?

This sudden change was made since i had flown yesterday and got a feel for flying. I felt that i should study for Aviation as soon as possible

HSC
too late now..

i think i remember my careers advisor telling me that you could change before 31st august

but if u want..you can join the year 12 course..the 120hour course..

Last edited:

stormz89

HSC
I did aviation did this year, real fun and easy. 2 hours of theory (general knowledge) and 2 hours of flight sim. I think you can still change, I didn't sign up for tafe til early this year. Just because you applied for it doesn't mean you have to do it, you can also apply for aviation and cancel your accounting. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.

TBK11

HSC
umm i think u should ask your Year Advisor i think you maybe could not sure what the closing dates are for Aviation

HSC
stormz89 said:
I did aviation did this year, real fun and easy. 2 hours of theory (general knowledge) and 2 hours of flight sim. I think you can still change, I didn't sign up for tafe til early this year. Just because you applied for it doesn't mean you have to do it, you can also apply for aviation and cancel your accounting. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.
2hours of sim ? where exactly was the sim..? and which campus ?

dont take this personally but i dont believe you

coz the subjects youre doing
business studies, food tech, senior science, 3 unit maths, pdhpe and english

and all tvet aviation courses are theory although a few hours of flight training depending on the campus are done..

so you wouldbe done approx. 70 hours of sim?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)