Can we do this? (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
im doing "Speeches" for the second module..... the speech of some speakers such as "Martin Luther King, and Marcus Cicero" have large ammounts of powerplay in them... can we use this as supplementaries for Powerplay?

i was thinking that they wouldnt look kindly upon this as well it would seem that its just a cheap last second thing..... but i find that when i rite about "Marcus Tullius Cicero i get so much about powerplay.... :S

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Yeah, you can as long as it actually relates to your other texts

HSC
they don't look too kindly on it...but your argument will have to be quite compelling for you to maybe get away with it

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
A lot of people havent even heard of Marcus Tullius Cicero.... so i could proly get away with it from the markers?!?!?!?! :(:(:(:(:(:(

khaslop

HSC
Marcus Tullius Cicero... sorry, but i reckon teachers marking the papers would know who he is...

singh in tune

HSC
i wudnt recomend it...our teacher told us that markers dont like it...gives a bad impression

wrxsti said:
im doing "Speeches" for the second module..... the speech of some speakers such as "Martin Luther King, and Marcus Cicero" have large ammounts of powerplay in them... can we use this as supplementaries for Powerplay?

i was thinking that they wouldnt look kindly upon this as well it would seem that its just a cheap last second thing..... but i find that when i rite about "Marcus Tullius Cicero i get so much about powerplay.... :S

fatemjay

rof
HSC
my friend got 10/20 (for ext1) because he used in the skin of a lion as a supplementary text for postmodernism - i advise you not to do a text that is in any english couse, as the markers will automatically assume that you studied that text and are hence "copping out" on finding your own supplementary text.

dont do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)