Can we name every person who scored 100 and their school? (1 Viewer)

panicstation

HSC
I just know this one from the paper: Sydney Technical High School: Pok-Fai Wong

panicstation

HSC
politik said:
No one cares.
I love the fact that you quote politics all around the forums and yet this amazing piece of censorship by the state government doesn't shit you to tears. All of us should be able to know where students get good UAIs. Instead we just get this crap "all-rounders" list which doesn't mean a pinch of shit really. When it comes to university placement, which frees us from working in freaking Bakers, the UAI is everything. So you might not care but I do - and if there is a student out there who got a UAI in a comprehensive school then I think we should know about it. And the rest of them too. The fact is most of the 100s are at schools you would expect, selective or private, good to give those guys props as well. So thanks for your heroic insight but post somewhere you have some useful contribution.

HSC
off topic, but i thought i might as well ask in this thread - but does anyone know if there is an excel spreadsheet we can access to view the distinguished achievers of 2007? i know there was one for last year and the year before. Was it made by one of the moderators?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
chocolatecookie said:
off topic, but i thought i might as well ask in this thread - but does anyone know if there is an excel spreadsheet we can access to view the distinguished achievers of 2007? i know there was one for last year and the year before. Was it made by one of the moderators?
A more suitable place to post your questions would of been here, where the question has been asked and answered. :)

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
panicsstation, last year 2 people got 100 at cherrybrook technology high school, a public school i nthe hills district. One of them was NOT asian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)