can we still drop subjects? (1 Viewer)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
of course its quite late in the semester but i was just wondering if this is possible... and if so, what are the penalties? aside from paying the hecs...

does it show as a failure on your transcript or merely as not being completed etc...?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I think the end of april was the last time to discontinue without failure. You fail now if you want to discontinue

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
sooo that means it will show up on the transcript?

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
ecmt, its really pointless me doing it now, so i just want to drop it - i was going to fail anyway so i dont care if it shows up as a fail i guess, just wanted to know if it was possible to drop at all

stazi

Nightman
HSC
well on the dropping subjects thing, semester 1 subjects no longer have a check box next to them enabling you to drop them. There's a lock now.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
you probably have to go to the SIO or something to sort this out...

what about your marketing major grace?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
no more mktg major for grace. shes just taking up random units.

Oh and the new lecturer is great for maths retards. I actually understood everything last week. Tig goes through everything really quickly, but this guy just drones on and on about one slide for 20 minutes. Its great, because eventually I understand it.

About 3 times last week, I'd miss an explanation because I'd tune out and then just think "it's ok, he'll just repeat it in a minute" and every time he does! Sometimes he repeats it 5 times because he's a boring idiot. With a laser pointer.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
laser pointer = bingo! must be this murray smith dude I've been hearing about....

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
yeah, the way my degree/course structure works i can still do 6 marketing subjects, out of my 8 semesters, so thats enough for me
but what about the two commerce majors?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)