can you eat in class? (1 Viewer)

desai

HSC
meaning lectures and tutorials, cause i dunno. and whats the toilet policy is it just get up and leave and return quietly? what about answering phone calls and what not, can you step out for a 5 minute break?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
in lectures the general rule is do not disturb the lecturer - so if you want to eat id be very quiet

talk on phones outside the lecture

you can leave a lecture and return when you need to, anything you miss you have to ask around i guess

tutes- depends on what faculty you are in, for science you are definately not allowed to eat or drink anything because it may become contiminated with anything in the labs.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
in some lecture halls, you can pretty much do anything if u are sitting in the back. the hall is so big that the lecturer cant hear or see what u are doing

JimmyK

Narrabeen, Sydney/Maitland, Hunter Valley
HSC
i was in there today.. and i had ppl that wouldnt shut up behind me.. but the lecturer was so bad and the content was so basic that i didnt miss anything anyway.

i guess in a room the size of that.. it won't matter too much if you're up the back and talk - but its better to shut up so that other ppl who might be trying to fall asleep can! :p

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Was in the university hall for Maths Modelling 1 today...

Best guys ever behind me just continually tearing into the lecturer.
speaking of maths mod 1

did ya pass? :)

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
It's ok to eat in class, as long as it doesnt smell and you dont make too much noise. Half the time I goto my morning lectures I have breakfast in there. And yeah you can pretty much leave whenever you want, lecturer doesnt really care if you stay or not.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
JimmyK said:
i was in there today.. and i had ppl that wouldnt shut up behind me.. but the lecturer was so bad and the content was so basic that i didnt miss anything anyway.

i guess in a room the size of that.. it won't matter too much if you're up the back and talk - but its better to shut up so that other ppl who might be trying to fall asleep can! :p
where i sat i understood him clearly =]
had and still having a problem with that cisco networking v3.1 website at home, and i emailed john and he replied within the hour, im not complaining..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)