• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cannibalism is not compatable with real Democracy. (2 Viewers)

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
Everyone's whinging about how NCAP has died, so let's fix it.
"Cannibalism and democracy aren't compatable because cannibalism (namely, cannibalism) is based upon 'one hungry person: one dead person for lunch' whereas true democracy is based upon 'one voice; one vote', which leads to a conflict of interest between the masses and the hungry."
Discuss.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
I'm certain the democratic process could achieve an equitable and efficient outcome re; who we eat.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
Do you just? Foods are allocated based on hunger, not upon "one stomach, one vote". In other words, to feed a fat person you'd need to kill more human, which is against the grain of democracy.

I think this raises further issues regarding how we allocate wealth and food in society.

Discuss.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
It's not compatible cause you can just eat the guy who's voting for the other party.

ox-zeke

HSC
Everyone's whinging about how NCAP has died, so let's fix it.
"Cannibalism and democracy aren't compatable because cannibalism (namely, cannibalism) is based upon 'one hungry person: one dead person for lunch' whereas true democracy is based upon 'one voice; one vote', which leads to a conflict of interest between the masses and the hungry."
Discuss.
fuck mate you should be one of the "retards" that we hunt in the other thread!

how can there be any reasonable and logical connection between voting and eating?

ox-zeke

HSC
Sorry I have no idea who that is..

ox-zeke = ezekiel ox

pman

Banned
HSC
either ox-zeke is a very bad troll or he's a bigger idiot than everyone thinks i am

ox-zeke

HSC
Why do you say this? How are you in a better position than myself? You have read at max, seven points made by me, does this make you an expert in me?

pman

Banned
HSC
by dumb, i mean forum inteligence...one does not nask questions that have already been aNSWERed

ox-zeke

HSC
So forum intelligence is directly proportional to motivation/laziness? If someone is too lazy to read a ridiculous amount of brainless posts that almost always say the same thing they are "forum dumb"??

pman

Banned
HSC
So forum intelligence is directly proportional to motivation/laziness? If someone is too lazy to read a ridiculous amount of brainless posts that almost always say the same thing they are "forum dumb"??
but the posts don't say the same thing...its actually a fairly interssting read

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)