Cannot access Blackboard/eLearning. (1 Viewer)

nml10

HSC
Uni Grad
As mentioned in the title, I am unable to access Blackboard/eLearning. It worked until last night though.. I am using a Safari on the MacbookPro. It this supposed to happen? Any alternate solutions to this problem?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I can access it fine. I think it must be a problem on your end. Try using a different browser?

nml10

HSC
Uni Grad
I can access it fine. I think it must be a problem on your end. Try using a different browser?
You are right. I have just downloaded Google Chrome and it worked. By any chance, would you know how to fix this? I prefer Safari over Google Chrome since Google Chrome is lagging a fair bit on my MacbookPro.

izzy88

HSC
As mentioned in the title, I am unable to access Blackboard/eLearning. It worked until last night though.. I am using a Safari on the MacbookPro. It this supposed to happen? Any alternate solutions to this problem?
I can access eLearning fine using safari on my macbook pro. I'm using Safari 5.1.3. Is safari still not working for you? (sometimes there can be intermittent problems with eLearning...)

nml10

HSC
Uni Grad
I can access eLearning fine using safari on my macbook pro. I'm using Safari 5.1.3. Is safari still not working for you? (sometimes there can be intermittent problems with eLearning...)
Sadly no.. My Safari version is 5.1.4.

Do you think the ICT Center would be able to fix this? It'd be a waste of memory to keep Google Chrome solely for eLearning/Blackboard :/

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
You say that you can't access it.

Are you getting an error message? Is your browser blank?

What's the deal?

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
i am able to login but when i click any of my courses, i get an error saying "proxy: 2i90213902130921-0iwpiepoqiwepo".
OMG SAME HERE! I got the error thing too! D: D: D:

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Sadly no.. My Safari version is 5.1.4.

Do you think the ICT Center would be able to fix this? It'd be a waste of memory to keep Google Chrome solely for eLearning/Blackboard :/
Contacting ICT does seem like the best bet, especially if multiple users are having the same issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)