Cant apply for hecs on onestopadmin. (1 Viewer)

sxcsn

HSC
When i submit the E-Caf i get theis message

You have successfully logged out, or have been timed out of the system.
Click here to go to log back in.

Is anyone expereincing this aswell ... is it coz im applying freakishly early?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
sxcsn said:
When i submit the E-Caf i get theis message

You have successfully logged out, or have been timed out of the system.
Click here to go to log back in.

Is anyone expereincing this aswell ... is it coz im applying freakishly early?
This happens when there is no activity for a short while - they log you out automatically after its been left so as to ensure the security of your account. Just make sure you don't wait too long to click the next thing. Also make sure you don't use the back button or backspace - click on things you want directly.

sxcsn

HSC
Thanks for the response but its definately not that ive been inactice i mean ive sumbitted it 10 or so times and writing the whole thing up and being active for a few minutes with no inactivaty whatsoever , i really dont know why its doing that has it happended to anyone else ?

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
I had this same problem.

I'm assuming that for me, even if I was active (e.g. typing) it classes you as inactive because nothing has been sent from the app to the server.

If I spent more than 4 or 5 minutes typing up on the form, i'd get the inactivity thing.

So, either fill out the form with super speed, or just click "done" halfway through, then get the red text saying "you've missed filling out x x x " and keep filling them out, and clicking, til its done.

Pain, I know.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Exactly - its about whether information has been exchanged from your computer to the server such as when you click links and so on as opposed to typing, moving your mouse etc.

sxcsn

HSC
Thankyou clicking the doone thing half way through solved the trick!

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
haeheaheah
i had the same problem first try coz i took my time reading every word for word whilst filling it out..

then i logged back in and quickly filled in the blanks and submitted it successfulyy

Last edited:

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
Quote from the pink sheet of paper about CSP.

"Once you submit your eCAF you will need to log back in to the same site 24-48 hrs later to check that it has been approved. Once approved, print a copy of the eCAF and bring it with you to your enrolment session."

Its sh*t because it doesnt tell you to bring it on the "What to bring when you enrol" list of things.

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
lol..., i haven't got no uac offer letter, i checked my offer online and accepted..., maybe its in my PO box :\, better go check tomorrow...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)