• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cant describe the frustration i have... (1 Viewer)

royaaran

HSC
Grrrrrrrrr im getting frustrated.

My grandma went into hospital the night before paper 2 english. Didnt go to bed until 1 but thankfully it didnt affect me. Its just abit upsetting because shes on my mind and i dont want anythng to happen to her. This is like when my aunty passed away 1 week before my trials....WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :(

AND NOW!!!!!!

I have about 5 relatives that have chicken pox...CHICKEN POX!!!!

And i was in contact with one 2 days ago, but she didnt have any symptoms...until yesterday.....

Now im getting paranoid. scratching for no reason thinking im going to get it...IM GOING INSANE!! They say it takes up to 2 weeks for symptomns to show up but i dont know..im just nervous that i might get it..

what would happen if i did get it? how would i do my exams??

oh god and if i dont get it..i hope i dont get it before my formal or im not going :(

grrr.......the frustration..cant wait till its all over.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
deeeep breath,

it'll all be fine, and u'll be ok... don't worry.

if unfortunately anything does go wrong, I'm sure u'll be able to apply for Misadventure.

All I can tell you now though, is keep calm and focused on study for the time being. Stay healthy! Try keep yourself in tip top condition and hopefully it'll prevent anything major coming your way.

Stay away from those family members no matter how much you love them.

Sorry to hear about your grandma :( That's always sad.... Make sure tho, that it doesn't affect your performance too much.... Cane the exams! Do it for nan! :) And sorry to hear about your aunt. My condolences... the trials must have been hard, but look at yourself now, u got through it right?! You'll be great!

Good Luck!

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
All the best to your grandma and hope you get better too. :)

I know a girl whose mum passed away during her HSC exams. She pulled through in the end and got 96.90 or something.

Besides, you know that you'll make your grandma happy if you pwn the HSC.

royaaran

HSC
thankyou both. Im still sain for now...and i will try to breathe ><

im trying to stay focused, im just someone who gets distracted VERY EASILY, but im sure ill get through it. I think my gran will be ok though..and yes my aunties passing was very hard but like you said..im here now :)

now im just paranoid about the chicken pox :(.....VERY PARANOID!!

ah well...cant do much except wait and see if i get them :( oh and stay away from half my relatives lol...wow...what a challenge :\

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
hehehe, good to see ur feeling somewhat better :)

yeh, chin up.... u'll ace it!

And if the chicken pox do come, as I said... just try keep urself as healthy as possible now so that u can have a faster recovery if anything does try to creep up on you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)