Cant Login the Bloody Site (1 Viewer)

abhyash

HSC
:S i typed in the application number and my pin and it keeps sayin wrong. help?

abhyash

HSC
still doesnt work S:

did we get a letter from UAI in the middle of this year or something. i only got a letter from VTAC because im applying to get into a uni in melb.

reprise

UAC sent out letters in August which included the PIN - you had to peel off a sticker to reveal it. I'm guessing lots of people threw theirs out because they didn't realise the PIN was in the letter .

nedzelic

HSC
you do know it's a seperate 4-digit pin to the one you used yesterday right

abhyash

HSC
yes! but i think reprise is right.. i might have thrown out the letter :S what do i do now?

reprise

abhyash said:
yes! but i think reprise is right.. i might have thrown out the letter :S what do i do now?
Damn, I was reading about this the other day. IIRC, you have to both call them so that they can quiz you AND send them photo ID. I'll see if I can find the little booklet which explains it all.

reprise

If you are a 2005 NSW HSC or 2005 ACT Year 12 student and have lost or forgotten your UAC PIN, you can have your UAC PIN re-issued by calling UAC on (02) 9752 0200.

* You will be asked to provide your: name and address
* date of birth
* student number and school.

* If your details do not match those held by UAC you must submit a written request to UAC with the above information and the following: a copy of photo identification
* your Australian daytime telephone number
* your signature.

Lost or forgotten UAC PINs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)