Can't online enrol (1 Viewer)

Calubin

HSC
I got an offer for B Economics. I've created the Unikey accounts, and when I click on to the enrol link, it says forbidden.

I also need to transfer credit pts from my one year of Economics in UNSW, do I need to enrol in person?

If I can't transfer all of my credit points, I am gonna stay in UNSW.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
Not all students can enrol online this year, they're just trialling the system, and hopefully everyone will be able to enrol online in the next year or so, once they've worked out any glitches.

Check your paperwork that they send you, to see if you are eligible to enrol online. If not, you'll have to go in and enrol in person. You'll have to call the relevant faculty to find out about transferring credits across, sometimes its easy, sometimes you need all sorts of paperwork etc, so you'll have to ask.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
It was forbidden for me last night too, and this afternoon I could get in and found out that I have to trundle all the way over the Camperdown to enrol in my course. Perhaps it's the same for you?

KarmaKitten

HSC
Yeah.

The whole day ive been trying to enrol online, but its been too busy.

And now they tell me I gotta enrol in person. :(
I guess the online thingy isnt up to scratch yes

anyone else doing economics and social science? :)

oHWHaT.

HSC
N/A
Online enrolment screwed?

Ummm is it just me or is the online enrolment thing for sydney screwed. i was halfway through my enrolment then the server went down and now it tells me i have to go down there to enrol in person... apparently.

am i totally wrong... misssing something? lol..

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Re: Online enrolment screwed?

Ok, now it seems I have to go in to enroll too :/

I should have done it last night =(

All students enrolling at the University of Sydney will now be required to enrol in person.

Even if you have already completed part of your enrolment online, you will still need to complete your enrolment on campus.

Enrolments commence on Monday 22 January.

We apologise for any inconvenience. Please contact the Helpline on 1300 362 006 should you require any further information
http://www.usyd.edu.au/start/enrolment/index.shtml

Last edited:

oHWHaT.

HSC
N/A

how annoying.. i knoww i shouldve done it last night too! lol grr tuesday it is.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

OH SWEET :D did it at 1am. worked for me after lots of fiddling around

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC

KarmaKitten said:
Does anyone know how much money I have to bring on the day?
You used to have to pay your $600 union fees on the day, but you wont this year. You might choose to join the union on the day for $99, but i think you can do it after enrollment too.

I dont know about SRC / Sports union / Building fund, but it should say in your enrollment paperwork, usually the union sends out info with that.

tennille

HSC

You can pay the $99 online and just come in during o-week with your receipt and student card to receive your access card.

americanshoes

HSC
seems poor old sydney uni still hasn't quite got the hang of this newfangled online enrolment thing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)