cant wait until.. (1 Viewer)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
i do!!!
so tired of waiting for business - i want guilt free break time!!!!
not
i should be studying but can't be bothered anymore break time~~~

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
hahah..i have the saame problem! i studied for about 45 minutes before only wrote two and a half pages..and now i have the worst headache ever..thinking too hard!

cint

HSC
personally, i cant wait until we are all PARTYING like CRAZY ANIMALS in schoolies - just imagine it ..i get so excited just THINKING about it!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
damn business!!!!! yeah 5 days. then im free!!!!! cant wait!

CoFFee BreAk

HSC
Well yeah, just 5 more days 'til all my mates and I will have this kinda ceremony of burning all our handouts together... I'm on my way to cinematic liberation at last! Woohooo! After I got out from that Business Studies exam, I shall be watching all my fave movies without a single worry of having to complete any assessment task or studying for any test, 'cause then again, our HSC journey will soon be over :D

caligem

Uni Dropout
HSC
Argh! I have business AND economics!!! no freedom for me!!! Im still lying to myself and pretending im studying, but im actually sitting in the middle of the loungeroom everyday, surrounded by piles of paper and pens and highlighters, watching old episodes of my wife and kids, and who dares wins and bloody oprah! Lol, i should just admit 2 myself that im not capable of any further study and GO OUT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)