CANTO and MANDO POP! (1 Viewer)

clover_charm

HSC
N/A
LEEHOM! he's the most talented and hottest guy!
seriously, his music is sooo tasteful and he doesn't give in to 'commercial pop music'. he has his own ideas and he produces, composes, performs, arranges his songs.
He's the nicest guy, i remember every single encounter i had with him. He's 1000X better looking in real life! (yes, it's possible!)'

i like David Tao as well, he's so learned and his music contributed to the Chinse pop industry so much.

susukira

HTese are the best

F小姐--->奇洛李*斯回信 she is cute and good

COOKIES

and MONIE
are the best

ravenheart

HSC
what bout Jolin

has anyone mentioned Jolin? shes gotta be one of the cutiest if not THE cutiest. I like her moves tho..she kick asses in her mtvs...

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
ravenheart said:
has anyone mentioned Jolin? shes gotta be one of the cutiest if not THE cutiest. I like her moves tho..she kick asses in her mtvs...
ahahaha.... lolz talk to pigz abt it... ^^ i think pigz once had his sig as "jolin tsai is f***ing hot..... "lolz tho personally, i fink elva's much better =)

ravenheart

HSC
xiao1985 said:
ahahaha.... lolz talk to pigz abt it... ^^ i think pigz once had his sig as "jolin tsai is f***ing hot..... "lolz tho personally, i fink elva's much better =)

I assume u neva seen Elva without cosmetics, if that's the case, i can only say..she's got a alrite body, but kinda premature tho. lol... but..i still respect your taste. ; )

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
holy crap dis got dug up agn...

jolins clip of hai dao is quite stupid =P
shes still quite cute tho hehe...

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
:: ryan.cck :: said:
shes still quite cute tho hehe...
she's got a weird lip/teeth in constrast to her face... it just doesn't look right - is she buckteethed?

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
wow u inspect girls veri closely ;)

ill take a second look and see if my opinion changes

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A

there's just something wrong with her mouth...

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
clover_charm said:
LEEHOM!... his music is sooo tasteful and he doesn't give in to 'commercial pop music'.
yes, if you don't count for the awful 'I'm Lovin' It' (chinese version for the stupid crappy macca's ad) that is did in Unbelievable (didn't really like that album, save for 'Ni Bu Zai')...

you girls are just blinded by Lee Hom's good looks (fine, i admit i'm somewhat blinded too :p).

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
crazylilmonkee said:
nuffin wrong wit dat
of course jess! there's nothing wrong with it... just that she's got big hips (does that mean she's fertile? :confused: )... she's got a very very cute face also :p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@ raven heart: *thinks...

true, u r right =p never seen elva without make up...
in any case, i reckon the custom she uses in the hk concert is pretty crap... tho i like her makeup/custom in earlie works like "most familiar stranger" and "cappucino" mtvs ^^

@ CaR:

i agree ^^
jasmine lueng's coolies ^^
wait, is it jasmine or fish??? =p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I've seen a few pics of Boy'z, and they look ugly.com

but then all of a sudden kenny looks good ....

ravenheart

HSC
To: Frigid, realli appreciate that giant pic of Jolin..

To: Xiao 1985

i was infatuated with Elva for a while, but after seein her real pic, nahh...i hope u dont get the chance to see what she really looks lyk. I really dont lyk Elva's body, its all bones, so its quite a turn-off, i guess girls dont mind bout this than guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)