car accidents (1 Viewer)

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
did you get it fixed/are you going to?

i dont want to get mine fixed... its gonna cost at least $2000... do you think the insurance companies will make me? :(
you have to claim before they pay for it...

so if you dont ring them about it nothing will happen .. i think

or get it fixed then claim the cost back... not sure?.. either way its up 2 u

Grape juice

HSC
did you get it fixed/are you going to?

i dont want to get mine fixed... its gonna cost at least $2000... do you think the insurance companies will make me? :(
haha. already fixed. Costs $300 for a 2nd hand Jeep rear window(had to order it, + labour cost for the mechanic to fix)

cant be bothered with ins. Prolly use the car till it dies. (hopefully 10 years more)

already now, the indicators are only working 50% of the time.:chainsaw:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Never had an accident before, until i was lent a friend's car to drive. Reversed it into a tree and left a big dent on the back of it. Havent driven anyone else's car since..

holy shit... thats even worse than doing your own car :(

yeah i dont want to get my car fixed. cant afford it for one, and two, its pointless to fork out $2000 to repair the panels when the car is only worth $5000 anyway.

ill probably just polish the little scratches away, then use some leftover touch up paint from my dads car (which is fortunately the same colour as my car) if he lets me, c if it works (it probably wont because the scrape is too deep but meh)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
wont be worth $5k atm... be lucky to get 2k for it as is
ahhh :(

well redbook values my car to be about $7000 normally
so with the panel damage itd be what...

worth $4000 now? or less? arrrrghhh...

HSC
awww shitee are you ok???
dw just think of your crazy 95+ atar you're gunna get LOL!

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
Has anyone ever had a car accident, and had their confidence absolutely shattered? what did you do about it?

because i had one today in a parking lot, and tomorrow i have to go christmas shopping... i am shitting myself about parking, especially considering the crowds at christmas time :'(

pleaseeee no smart ass replies. thanks
I crashed into a tree and raped my bullbar lol while 4wding in mud

Other than that no i have no crashed, certainly not whilst parking..

Lots of close calls, fuckwits pulling out, merging onto me etc

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
nope. none so far.

nearly crashed into a tree during a roundabout when my dad had his hand on the wheel whilst i was driving the loser. and then when he let go somehow i nearly crashed into a truck ..

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Cunts not using indicators in round about shit me massively, same cunt too in minto.

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Someone crashed into me today :/ Reversed straight out of his driveway into the side of the car. Worst part? He didn't have a rear view mirror. Wtf? Kept apologising that he didn't do a head-check, because he normally does, but I'm still pretty sure that's illegal. I'm only on my Ls and he's on his Ps, apparently Mum knows his family so hopefully something can be sorted out.

Accidents friends have had:

One yawned as she approached a roundabout. Hit the car in front. Hard.

Another was merging onto a freeway and some wanker did an illegal U turn, writing off her 1-month old car.

One was trying to do a righthand turn into a carpark, a car approaching her had his left indicator on and started to turn, so she turned and the guy decided he suddenly wanted to go straight ahead.

General incidents hitting rubbish bins (I still don't get ho this happens) and reversing into cars in car parks.

spazamataz

HSC
urgh.. about a month ago i was driving home at night, when out of nowhere a kangaroo appeared, and i had to slam on the breaks and i started skidding. I had to stop there on the road for like 5 minutes to gather myself.
It scared the crap out of me, now i drive slowly at night in non-built up areas because of those dam things!!! But i've even been in built-up areas and they are there! grrrr i hate kangaroos!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)