Car Audio (1 Viewer)

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
No car audio thread !?

Any of you guys got any cool car audio setups out there ? Anything out of the ordinary like laptops and lcd's screens and as such ?

Discuss

corro

HSC
ha, i spent $500 or there abouts on my system and it goes good enough for me, bass is clean and goes plenty loud. 12inch kicker sub, kenwood amp, 2x kenwood 6.5" rears and 5" in front doors. You dont need to spend $1000s on car audio, it gets ridiculuous when you've got laptops running your system

spell check

HSC
i got an adapter that allows me to plug a minidisc into the cassette thing and play MDs through the car speakers

its pimped out totally

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i have a fully sick toyota branded AM/FM tuner with volume, tone and balance knobs and a tuning dial!

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
can someone help me with car audio q's?? i'll go ahead anyways

my car came with a CD player, however i cant even work out how to skip tracks on it or tune the fucking radio. its old and shit. also the speakers must be crap cos i cant really get very loud volume, and its not like im driving through brighton le sands trying to show off my fully sick beatz, i just wanna be able to listen to my fave songs really loud. and it gets all staticky and shit.

so can anyone tell me the cheapest deal i';ll get for an ok deck and speakers (im not looking to impress anyone or anything) minus the cost of installation?

Trev

stix
HSC
Donshe said:
15" fusion powerplant sub, fusion powerplant 4 channel amp, fusion powerplant splits, dunno speakers, but fusion something lol, jvc head unit, 7.5" lcd panel in dash
how much has your car cost you in total?
(assuming thats your car in ur sig.)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Atm I just have a pioneer CD player...however I got a $150 voucher for strathfield and I'm planning to buy either new speakers or a 6 CD stacker. Is it possible to get quality speakers for $150?

corro

HSC
spin spin sugar said:
can someone help me with car audio q's?? i'll go ahead anyways

my car came with a CD player, however i cant even work out how to skip tracks on it or tune the fucking radio. its old and shit. also the speakers must be crap cos i cant really get very loud volume, and its not like im driving through brighton le sands trying to show off my fully sick beatz, i just wanna be able to listen to my fave songs really loud. and it gets all staticky and shit.

so can anyone tell me the cheapest deal i';ll get for an ok deck and speakers (im not looking to impress anyone or anything) minus the cost of installation?
can get quite a nice kenwood headunit for $169, $149 on sale if you can find it. And i bought my 6inch speakers for $50 :) It'll go fairly loud, be clear but it wont have impressive bass but it should be more than good enough for just listening to music

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
corro said:
can get quite a nice kenwood headunit for $169, $149 on sale if you can find it. And i bought my 6inch speakers for $50 :) It'll go fairly loud, be clear but it wont have impressive bass but it should be more than good enough for just listening to music
thank you so much for helping!! where do you advise i go?? that strathfield car radio place??

S

Sir Surfalot

Sony Head Unit- $ 350
2 X 15's
4 X 6'9's

Goes off, anyone seen the Pioneer sound off car?

barnzy1988

hey guys i have 2 12 inch alpis in the boot with 2 6x9 in the parcel try my head unit is a top of the range tilt scrren alpine one i have 2 6icnh speakers in frotn doors with tweeters and have a roof mounted dvd player soon i will have 7inch screens in head rest

JumboKHS

HSC
Car audio? i have 2x 12" xplods (yea i know i know) running off a u.s.tech 2x250rms amplifier in my computer room being powered by an atx power suply :p, does that count.

Sir Surfalot you talking about the pioneer monaro? If so, the bass in that car somehow broke my friends digital camera as he was trying to take a picture of it at auto-salon.

cyrax83

HSC
no one done anything out of the ordinary like hooking up a laptop with a lcd or even an xbox in the boot modded with a harddrive running the media center on an lcd at the front ? lol maybe its a bit too extreme. just wondering

cyrax83

HSC
DaddyK said:
Yes, because all students have 5 grand sitting on there desk to go and buy a few moniters and an xbox to hook up to there modded boot. fkn idiot.
hey dipshit, i was just askin if anyone has done nething out of the ordinary, if you dont like me askin, get the fuck out of my thread and make ur own.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
cyrax83 said:
hey dipshit, i was just askin if anyone has done nething out of the ordinary, if you dont like me askin, get the fuck out of my thread and make ur own.
hey b careful who ur talkin to man.... this dude is 16...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)