car drivers (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol. No one in my health impacts of tourism class knew about it.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
natstar said:
How did you go at Blacktown cape?
Fine thanks natstar - easy than I thought to get myself around etc, walking past the rose garden smelt nice though :p Blacktown is a nice campus, from what I explored of it today. And I even found someone who I knew doing the same subject as me - she also studies tourism.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol. We had no idea where anything was, and we only go there for 3 hours each week we didn't really look around much - plus our lecturer would not shut up :vcross: so there was no time for exploring.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Why do drivers complain about how much parking costs, its $40 for the year, i like pay that in about a week of public transport, and plus u have the convience of a car, it wont take u 4 times longer by public transport

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They complain - cause thats all uni students do :p and because parking was free and we weren't really told about having to pay - they could have sent a letter out. Not just shove something up on the website.

Demandred

HSC
Mines got drenched when it was raining while in the envelop. Now its kinda deformed and now it won't stick :mad:, needs sticky tape.

L

LaraB

omg dont whinge about finding it hard to find parking spaces unless ur in da same boat or worse as people in my classes - we're at parra north some lectures, so we cant park over there coz u neva get a spot at parra main campus when you come back, so we gotta come at 830 for an 11am lecture just to make sure we can get a spot, walk over to parra north, sit around, go o lecture, walk back again...so shitty...coz we all planned to drive over if it rained, but SUsan our lecturer was like..dont drive over coz u'll neva get a spot again....

grr its so annoying....

we're all hoping tho in a few weeks as people start to drop out and get lazy and skip lectures and start to meet people so they can car pool n stuff there'll be more spots around :)

Demandred

HSC
Well, you don't have to follow parking guidlines in a strict sense, a lot of people simply park (in a logical and reasonable manner) on the grass or just extend beyond the allocated bays if there are room.

L

LaraB

natstar said:
I think its annoying how u have to pay, cuz ur not gauranteed a spot.
yeh exactly!... i mean, if the reserved parking wasnt so ridiculously expensive i was considerin gettin that but its a few hundred bucks !! which is sooo much just to park a car

Alex-

HSC
I have one of the old parking permits, the rectangle boxes with "07" on them. I assume the new ones are different can anyone tell me what they now look like and what they say?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Alex- said:
I have one of the old parking permits, the rectangle boxes with "07" on them. I assume the new ones are different can anyone tell me what they now look like and what they say?
they are circular and it ssays "05", they are around ppl's cars now, still in its earlys

abey85

HSC
i have to admit that parking at parra is just a nightmare. I arrived there about 9:30 am the other day, and i actually couldn't find a decent parking. it was really annoying. i have bought a permit, but considering you probably aren't gonna find a spot, it was quite a waste of money.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
yea, #'s should drop soon, and then there will be more carspots available.

L

LaraB

At least they're being pretty nice about it tho, as far as they aren't fining people the 1st 3 weeks i think? unless you park in a really stupid spot, like a few cars who parked across the drive ways to on eo fthe littler car parks so you had to do a really tight reverse to get out again coz only one entry/exit was accessible...

but yeah - long as ur sensible about it they're being nice :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)