• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Car of the 1337s (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeh, well, i dont like the sileighty, im not a fan of the s13 silvias really, and the 180 looks better (in my opinion) with the traditional nose than with the silvias.

if you want a sil80, just make one, arent the panels from the S13 nearly a straight swap? it surely cant be too hard, i've seen a few (considering the real thing is rare, they've gotta be fakes)

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
True, most people do conversions. And yeah it isnt that hard.

SlipStream

HSC
You know what would be cool? An 81 Subaru 1800 Stationwagon fully restored, EJ20T, WRX driveline, custom uber-expensive interior... lowered with some nice wheels.

Or... a G100R Charade 3-door, rear-mounted MIVEC V6 transaxle (from an FTO), racing chassis set up, a fully track car but road registered... but with a stock exterior (bar the lowering and some racing wheels, and heaps of air inlets for the rear mount - maybe side-mounted twin radiators with huge air feeds). Perhaps a turbo (if so would rather consider an MR2 donk).

Sleeperific. ;)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
problem witha rear mount is the amount of noise that is made, and the general lack of a proper firewall

but we can all wish :rolleyes:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i like that red car in your sig but that chrome car you just posted has such an ugly colour! it'd look mad in purple though.

psyfre

Supercalifragilisticexp..
HSC
penis...........................................................................!

RIZAL

HSC
braad said:
yeh, well, i dont like the sileighty, im not a fan of the s13 silvias really, and the 180 looks better (in my opinion) with the traditional nose than with the silvias.

if you want a sil80, just make one, arent the panels from the S13 nearly a straight swap? it surely cant be too hard, i've seen a few (considering the real thing is rare, they've gotta be fakes)
i've done both a sileighty and 1via conversion with my bare hands and a few spanners....it's a piece of piss. totally straight swap.

atm i'm doing an s14 front on an s13 with my mate and that is not as easy...in fact is friggin hard to get it to look straight.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
transcendent said:
i like that red car in your sig but that chrome car you just posted has such an ugly colour! it'd look mad in purple though.
chrome?

those cars are in bare metal, not painted yet...so dont worry, they'll end up some nice colour

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
transcendent said:
it would look really good in black with orange and yellow flames, hot rod style

SlipStream

HSC
volition said:
Um... I'll just walk thanks
You're turning down advice to play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas?!

Musta had a deprived childhood, ay fellas ;)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
weird stuff

those lowriders were weird, though cool. put on the flying cars cheat and when you use the hydraulics you jump into the air

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)