Career Advice - Law at UWS (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: Law at UWS

relativity Lara, relativity. Might as well get a good looking one!

melsc said:
^ LMAO sigged!
awww, i'm famous! that's it, ive done all i have to achieve on BOS.... :D

L

LaraB

charlie_charlie said:
relativity Lara, relativity. Might as well get a good looking one!

awww, i'm famous! that's it, ive done all i have to achieve on BOS.... :D
lol until you hear what they have to say lol...

eg - one guy on the way into uni frm the carpark one day - yes i have a bf and i shouldn't be noticing - but he was soooo hot and then he turns around and says "hey there's gonna be a party in the back seat of my car later this arvo in yoru honour"... i laughed.... he turns around and says "don't u eva f*ckin laugh at a man when he speaks to you!"

and i think he was serious coz he got so worked up over it...

lotta hot weirdos around lol:p

HSC

LOL! hm, maybe we should have a dual rating in this uni guide to guys. a scale from one to ten for looks, and scale for personality...

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A

LaraB said:
but he was soooo hot and then he turns around and says "hey there's gonna be a party in the back seat of my car later this arvo in yoru honour"
m'dear, i believe the correct burn in the case would be: what? you're gonna wank over the very thought of me? :D

L

LaraB

Frigid said:
m'dear, i believe the correct burn in the case would be: what? you're gonna wank over the very thought of me? :D
lol :p

only problem being - you never know with these boys (and yes i use the word boys and not men deliberately:p) - they may get that party started right there in front of you :worried:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)