Career Options (1 Viewer)

ameher

HSC
Hey guys,
Im a lil confused as to where im headed career wise. Can you guys give me some good insights into what areas of employment i should be researching with regards to the degree im doing (commerce/law).

Im looking at being a business consultant at the moment, but to be honest im unsure. I would like to work in consulting, or in banking.

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
Just book a appointment with our uni career planner. Since you like consulting and banking, have a look through big 4 banks and top tier consulting firms graduate job section, see what jobs you like. Or may be looking into your law degree.

ameher

HSC
Yer that sounds like a good idea mate. Are the uni career planners really helpful? and yep i will be looking into some of the big banks, at this stage im not really interested in being a lawyer, more using the combination to get into consulting or banking.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Yer that sounds like a good idea mate. Are the uni career planners really helpful? and yep i will be looking into some of the big banks, at this stage im not really interested in being a lawyer, more using the combination to get into consulting or banking.
Also have a look at the information from the major companies/big 4/banks etc on their graduate programs. Looking at what the different streams/service lines do will give you a better idea of what sort of jobs you will be interested in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)