• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Career Or Family (1 Viewer)

Do you:

• Dump them?

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Hope to eventually change their mind?

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Give up family life and focus on your career?

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Adopt?

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Don't want children.

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters

transcendent

HSC
N/A
You're in your late 20s and you want to start a family but you're partner doesn't.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
artificial insemination!!
lol
i would want to have a baby before im to old, cos otherwise it would suck

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I did this poll cause apparently Brad Pitt wanted to be a father while Jennifer Aniston did not, which caused the marriage break up.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
who gives a toss what Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston want? Its their life! Let them live in peace!! If it was just a regular couple, noone would give two hoots, but coz its "Brad and Jen", suddenly its newsworthy.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I don't care about THEIR marriage. I'm asking what you would do in this situation. What's more important to YOU.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
transcendent said:
I don't care about THEIR marriage. I'm asking what you would do in this situation. What's more important to YOU.
Probably "accidentally" become pregnant because i "forgot" to take the pill

If they leave, I would have the baby wanted and if they don't I still gat what i wanted :uhhuh:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
umm i want kids..
mid 20's but ill be studying.. :( so ill prolly wait a lil..

usualli id go with wat my partner wants.. .. hard to get them pregnant without them knoing.. unless.. nah lolz

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i dont want kids until i am in late 20's 27, 28
only because i want everything to be set up or at least on the way to being set up ie own a house and be financially stable. Also not getting a degree to sit at home with the kiddies!

firehose

HSC
hehe yeah thatd be so mad, who cares what others will think of u anyway

what will happen - to those who never end up getting kids - when they're 80 and they're broke with nobody to support them :eek:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I've always wanted kids, they're just something I've always seen myself with in the long run and I'd consider myself more of a family person that a career minded person. But if my partner didn't want children, it'd definitely be something that would be discussed and I don't know how it'd work out, I'll find out if it ever actually happens. I know with Felicity, we were planning children when I finished uni and entered work... but how things change.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i want 2 b a daddy!!! if my wife was worried bout her job, she can take maternity leave 2 have it and ill stay home 2 raise the lil one. it would b awesome, catch up wit the cartoons and play school, and just do shit round the house all day. sounds alrite life 2 me becoming a full time dad!

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
I plan to find a girl that lives near me and get her drunk and do her and hopefully she will have the baby. but the reason for being anonymous is so that I don't have to pay any support. then one day I just kidnap it!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Greenwood said:
I plan to find a girl that lives near me and get her drunk and do her and hopefully she will have the baby. but the reason for being anonymous is so that I don't have to pay any support. then one day I just kidnap it!
Why don't you just hire a surrogate mother?

SweetSeasons

HSC
I think if the person your with is the person your meant to be with you both want the same things out of life.
I couldn't be with some one who didn't want kids, because all i want is to have a family of my own. So I'd dump them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)