Careers (1 Viewer)

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
I would go for UNSW if it offers that course tbh...
Adv Science would be the easiest to get a high WAM in, but if you like Engo then you should go for it. :) But I reccommend doing it at UNSW cos USYD is pretty stingy about giving out marks.

Make a new thread.
I dont think it provides it. Hm.... I really am not sure. Despite harsh marks like you said, it seems more interesting. I dont get why atar unsw cutoff for aerospace is only 91 while usyd is 98? Is it because the Usyd is mechanical aerospace>?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I dont think it provides it. Hm.... I really am not sure. Despite harsh marks like you said, it seems more interesting. I dont get why atar unsw cutoff for aerospace is only 91 while usyd is 98? Is it because the Usyd is mechanical aerospace>?
If you really want to do it, then do it.
I believe they just need more people to apply. Less people apply at UNSW for that course.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Aerospace at usyd is only higher because more people apply for it. I think this is just because the degree "sounds better". You can still apply for the same jobs after with either degree

Fade1233

HSC
N/A
But usyd has two separate ones . Aerospace(mech) and aerospace . Unsw only has the latter. Difference?

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
But usyd has two separate ones . Aerospace(mech) and aerospace . Unsw only has the latter. Difference?
Again, pretty much nothing. You might have to do like one or two space units and that's about it. I am not exactly sure but they are probably 98% similar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)