Carl Williams (1 Viewer)

HSC
Was bound to happen, But yeah of course It is sad that he died. But I feel sorry for Dhakota (sp?) his daughter, poor child...so messed up

HSC
is the op suggesting that channel 9 set up the murder of carl williams to up underbelly's ratings?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
RIP....

but his legacy lives on with Gyton Grantley

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LaJP6WJISUA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LaJP6WJISUA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

kathrinn

HSC
is the op suggesting that channel 9 set up the murder of carl williams to up underbelly's ratings?
sure as shit am chocko republic
nah, just a bit of a joke really, wasnt any posts on it.
but it has helped channel 9's ratings now i think of it...

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
He didn't really die, he paid the cops for a new identity and now he's smoking weed with Tupac, Elvis and Michael Jackson.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
But I feel sorry for Dhakota (sp?) his daughter, poor child...so messed up
She is the only person in this whole debacle I feel sorry for. Take her away from her idiotic mother and she might have a chance of escaping the cycle of abuse, drugs, murders and be a normal (not criminal) person.

jarkler

HSC
Why are you guys sad? It's like The Sopranos or something it's so cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)