Carling Cup (1 Viewer)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Chelsea romp liverpool 2-0 at stamford. lampard scoring an amazing all be it lucky goal, and shevchenko scoring the other. from the highlights looks like it coulda easily been 3 or 4-0 , but they tend to b biased to the winner.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Some good saves from both keepers.

What a mean challenge by Crouch on Mikel.

Gunners play the Spurs in the other semi. Should be awesome.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
typical forwards tackle though, crouch is too lanky to have proper technique.
id never heard of liverpools keeper until this game, i thought he played very well, until the shevchenko goal, beaten on the inside post.

north london derby gooing to be nuts

blakegman

HSC
N/A
sk1001 said:
Lampard Is Fucking Shit.
for England id agree, but there isnt many more important midfielders to their team at club level then lampard. he is one of the higher goal scoring midfielders in the world. just a bit of a sook

samwell

HSC
Chelsea rulz mann. If we beat liverpool in any semi-final we should win the cup. I cant b-leive we can romp and thrash then in the league but in semifinals or quaters they hard to beat.

D347H574R

Liverpudlian
HSC
blakegman said:
id never heard of liverpools keeper until this game, i thought he played very well, until the shevchenko goal, beaten on the inside post.
I am a Liverpool supporter sayin this, (and the game was a little while ago now) but he would have had to be close to man of the match, some of his saves were terrific.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Benetez should be playing Babel more often instead of this Voronin trash.

D347H574R

Liverpudlian
HSC
Aplus said:
Benetez should be playing Babel more often instead of this Voronin trash.
I'm not sure if you're a Liverpool fan or not (referring to how often you'd see the games), but Babel plays a LOT more than Voronin and the only game I can remember Voronin playing recently was the cup, which you have to take into the equation, is the league cup.. chel$ki can win it for all anyone cares..
Babel has been making an appearance in most league/champs league matches of recent memory and has been beginning to get starts. Also you have to remember he's still very young and it could damage him more to through him into the thick of it so soon.
And I agree though that Voronin is terrible and should leave the club soon (I don't think he cost us anything though).
And it is late so bare with me if that didn't make any sense =]

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Liverpool got Voronin on a free transfer. And hes pretty shit.

im sure some scrub team would take him. derby or fulham. though id imagine hell probably head back into bundesliga or whever he came from

williamc

HSC
sk1001 said:
Lampard Is Fucking Shit.
I disagree, i think Lampard is a quality midfielder and if you are judging him (and im not saying you are) from that one game you're retarded.

btw hey blake, hows uni going mate

Last edited:

samwell

HSC
Nobody cares abt Carling cup coz man utd are obvious winners
it doesnt matter if they lost the first leg to derby<pretty comical though>

samwell

HSC
There is no way Spurs will beat Man utd(although i dont want utd to win). Even though they got robbie Keane back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)