CARS & RIDES & Mighty Car Mods (1 Viewer)

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
That's pretty expensive, and personally I would avoid sale posts that only upload 1 picture, it shows they have something to hide.
Completely agree. 7k for supposedly a good NB is a bit sus.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
That's pretty expensive, and personally I would avoid sale posts that only upload 1 picture, it shows they have something to hide.
The seller has a long description, it lists basically EVERYTHING from why there are no pics at this current time to the nitty gritty of the car.

I personally think the listed price can be negotiated.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Does MCM come on tv?
Not that I know of man, this is just their second channel for little bits and pieces.

I mean I've never seen MCM being broadcasted on any channel on tv but what I do know is that Qantas and or Jetstar (I don't know which airline exactly) has had MCM's Kei to they City video on their flight entertainment screens. I don't know about any other other video's that may be on offer.

astroman

HSC
Not that I know of man, this is just their second channel for little bits and pieces.

I mean I've never seen MCM being broadcasted on any channel on tv but what I do know is that Qantas and or Jetstar (I don't know which airline exactly) has had MCM's Kei to they City video on their flight entertainment screens. I don't know about any other other video's that may be on offer.
yea i know about the second channel, but moog mentioned they have to make episodes about 50mins so they can have 10mins worth of ads.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
yea i know about the second channel, but moog mentioned they have to make episodes about 50mins so they can have 10mins worth of ads.
Yeah, Moog mentioned that near the beginning but I didn't fully get what he meant, so it's also a ? for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)