CARS & RIDES & Mighty Car Mods (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
Re: Cars

What a bargain
i would get it but it's probably missing lots of info, i highly doubt it has only 17k Km's on it, probs on a new engine swap it has done 17km on the motor but the chassis is probably 250k km +

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A

i would get it but it's probably missing lots of info, i highly doubt it has only 17k Km's on it, probs on a new engine swap it has done 17km on the motor but the chassis is probably 250k km +
I actually agree with every thing you said there. Lots of factors!

astroman

HSC

I would stay away from miatas under 5k in australia anyways.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A

I would stay away from miatas under 5k in australia anyways.
Some miata's are straight out unreliable after many years down the track anyway. It's hard to find the right one.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A

But this is due to many years of use. Astro, new technologies and materials have emerged, we see better reliability now in modern cars... Most of them.

astroman

HSC

Here is my dream MX5 build, would prefer a nb but http://www.3dtuning.com/ only offered this na or nc. I love the look of a blacked out car, especially when it really works and gives the car a beautiful presence. Mixed with the squat stance of the car it looks great in overall black, i would prefer bronze rims but there were none. And red callipers for the extra 25hp.

Thoughts?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

blacked out cars look good on the internet but after driving a matte black car for a while, you do have to be alot more careful with little things like driving at night as others can't see you as easily especially side on, or where you park on the street (limited light makes it even harder), etc.

astroman

HSC

blacked out cars look good on the internet but after driving a matte black car for a while, you do have to be alot more careful with little things like driving at night as others can't see you as easily especially side on, or where you park on the street (limited light makes it even harder), etc.
i don't like the matte look, metallic is fine with me, but if i did drive it i wouldn't park it on the street at night anyway in a dark spot, i would also drive on high beams all the time granted there are no cops around.

astroman

HSC

here's another clean 3, i would wanna do this to my car but im poor and the tranny is auto since its the family car so meh

astroman

HSC

Is it possible for seat belts to fail? say you have an aftermarket steering wheel with no airbag and you crash but the seatbelt internal mechanism doesn't work for some reason. Would such scenario be possible? I am no expert on seat belts...

turntaker

HSC

I watched furious 7 yesterday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)