CARS & RIDES & Mighty Car Mods (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Re: Cars

How about a Mazda 3 Maxx sport sedan?

astroman

HSC

So is the hatch still good though? What do you mean above by cheap to maintain?
yes they are both good, I have the hatch and its a great car. By cheap to maintain means things like mechanic costs and overall durability of cars. European cars like the golf have parts that are expensive compared to japanese cars like the mazda which have less expensive parts.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A

yes they are both good, I have the hatch and its a great car. By cheap to maintain means things like mechanic costs and overall durability of cars. European cars like the golf have parts that are expensive compared to japanese cars like the mazda which have less expensive parts.
Are there any toyota cars that are good? I'm sure there's heaps but I don't know where to look.

astroman

HSC

Are there any toyota cars that are good? I'm sure there's heaps but I don't know where to look.
yes haha gimme a set of things u want in a car, like price, size, power, seating, doors, price... and i'll make a list for u

BlueGas

HSC
N/A

yes haha gimme a set of things u want in a car, like price, size, power, seating, doors, price... and i'll make a list for u
Okay here goes:

- Budget: 10k
- Size: Hatchback to a slightly small sedan if that makes sense, so it as big as a toyota camry altise but smaller
- Power: Not really sure about this but if this makes sense, I don't want to press the accelerator and it'll "fly"
- Seating: 5 seats including driver
- Doors: 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)