Cars!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

VX1-08U

Originally posted by yenta
I tend to think that sometimes as well....4WDs annoy the shit out of me sometimes, they're so big that they block your view half the time, esp. in shopping centres, where they are awkward to manouvre around...and I just don't see the point of having a 4WD if you're going to drive it on urban roads 99% of the time...it's a waste of petrol and expenses, and worse for air pollution than a normal car.
Exactly ... most people only buy 4WD's to prove they can afford one. Others might be 4WD enthusiasts, which I respect, however most are not.

To use the excuse that you need a 4WD to carry more passengers does not sit right with me, as you can get a tarago (or similar) which has same capability ....

HSC
we bought a 4wd so we could drive up the sand dunes to our holiday house, got a problem with that?..
you people and your generalisations..

EDIT:....drive up the sand dunes...while towing our boat

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Originally posted by VX1-08U
Exactly ... most people only buy 4WD's to prove they can afford one. Others might be 4WD enthusiasts, which I respect, however most are not.

To use the excuse that you need a 4WD to carry more passengers does not sit right with me, as you can get a tarago (or similar) which has same capability ....
... and uses less petrol. There's not much practicality in getting a 4WD that you only use on urban roads. It seems most people have them just for the sake of having one...it's stupid. Or if they want to be all high and mighty so that if they were to crash they don't get hurt...what about if they crash into a car? The 4WD would do way more damage to the poor lil car than a normal car.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
we bought a 4wd so we could drive up the sand dunes to our holiday house, got a problem with that?..

Nothing against that, it's just annoying how people buy 4WDs and then NEVER go off road with them...they only drive on urban roads...seriously what's the point of that

HSC
people have their preferences...not everyone likes the same things..
imagine if we banned all POTENTIALLY dangerous vehicles, that would be nearly the whole vehicle population!..
leave the 4wds alone, i'm sure i could think of something potentially dangerous to EVERY car our roads

VX1-08U

You got a friggin attitude problem ... nobody is having a go at you personally and you get all defensive about your 4WD. Relax.

HSC
oh you poor thing...i pity your weak lil v6 engine..
V8s all the way! :p
as you can see..i put a ':p' was after my post, signaling that it was a friendly joke. for the people who find it hard to pick up simple jokes, i pity them because they must have social problems and think that everything people say are exactly what they mean.

4WD should be ban on city roads full stop ...
where are your points to support your generalisation?...i don't see any, do you? and that is why i thought it was a stupid statement, hence, my post afterwards

Go eat a dick!

Think your some sik hard kunt by answering my post with a smart arse reply ...
looks like you were the one being aggressive. once again, i take your social problems into my consideration and thus i don't react to those stupid comments, and because arguing on the net is just plain stupid.

You got a friggin attitude problem ... nobody is having a go at you personally and you get all defensive about your 4WD. Relax.
dude..looks like YOU need to relax. now lets take a deeeep breath in and chill for a bit alright..?

lengstar

HSC
anyone see the Mitsubishi Grandis or new Honda Odessey? how mad do they look?

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by steve_ell
hey all. Just wondering what you all drive and who out there is interested in cars. i personally drive a 94 corolla seca SX,, which isnt the best car but it hammers .

same

lengstar

HSC
yeah..pretty sweet lookin! :p

honda..ahhaa.. the 'fully sic' family :)
with the right colours i could turn that honda into a pimp mobile! omg that car would be so delicious.
if the car starts a rocking don't come a knocking lol

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by lengstar
with the right colours i could turn that honda into a pimp mobile! omg that car would be so delicious.
if the car starts a rocking don't come a knocking lol
Lol P.I.M.P moblie... sure dude you could pick up in anything! Ha ha!...

I have an '86 celica... (ok maybe you couldn't pick up in that) But I'm so totally lazy and I don't have my P's yet, and my car's in the shop getting fixed anyway, so I can't even cruize with my mum... damn...

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
my cars covered in rust and hasnt been washed since...never. sounds like the ultimate car for picking up.

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by ezzy85
my cars covered in rust and hasnt been washed since...never. sounds like the ultimate car for picking up.
Haha totally dude, you could pick me up in that car ;)
But I'm not sure we'd get far... it would probably break down..

VX1-08U

as you can see..i put a ':p' was after my post, signaling that it was a friendly joke. for the people who find it hard to pick up simple jokes, i pity them because they must have social problems and think that everything people say are exactly what they mean.

where are your points to support your generalisation?...i don't see any, do you? and that is why i thought it was a stupid statement, hence, my post afterwards

looks like you were the one being aggressive. once again, i take your social problems into my consideration and thus i don't react to those stupid comments, and because arguing on the net is just plain stupid.

dude..looks like YOU need to relax. now lets take a deeeep breath in and chill for a bit alright..?
Seems like you got replies for everything ... good work champ. As for social problems, your the one with 962 posts ... seems like your the one that needs to get out more.

Let's see what smartarse comment you have this time shall we.

HSC
Seems like you got replies for everything ... good work champ. As for social problems, your the one with 962 posts ... seems like your the one that needs to get out more.

Let's see what smartarse comment you have this time shall we.
dude..having more posts doesn't mean anything...it's your personality and your attitude that's causing your social problems mate.
trying to argue on the net...yeah, great work...keep it up.

EDIT: taking into consideration of your lack of humour what so ever. i will stop replying to you as my iq level will only drop if i continue

VX1-08U

dude..having more posts doesn't mean anything...it's your personality and your attitude that's causing your social problems mate.
trying to argue on the net...yeah, great work...keep it up.

EDIT: taking into consideration of your lack of humour what so ever. i will stop replying to you as my iq level will only drop if i continue
Finally, your shutting your big trap ... If only you could have done that at the start, there would have been no problems.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
people have their preferences...not everyone likes the same things..
imagine if we banned all POTENTIALLY dangerous vehicles, that would be nearly the whole vehicle population!..
leave the 4wds alone, i'm sure i could think of something potentially dangerous to EVERY car our roads
I just don't understand why someone would want a 4WD that they only drive in the city, as it costs a lot more to run and everything is more expensive for it (tyres, petrol etc). And it's not just the danger issue, it's also the fact that 4WDs produce a lot more emission than normal cars. There's already too much air pollution!! Anyway just expressing my opinion why i don't like 4WDs

asha_ramirez

HSC
Ehh to 4WD's... my Aunty decided she needs one because she lives in Gunnedah... so of course she went to Sydney and bought a Lexus... haha.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
steve_ell said:
hey all. Just wondering what you all drive and who out there is interested in cars. i personally drive a 94 corolla seca SX,, which isnt the best car but it hammers .
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32

3.2L, V6; 177 KW
0-100 in 6.6s
Fuel consumption: H'way 8.6L/100km; City 16.4L/100km
4 Motion AWD
6 speed manual

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)