Cars!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Asquithian said:
what do people think of the new liberty H6?
well can't coment on subaru, would be personal bias because i drive one
hmmm
the new H6 is very very smooth, but lacks the power (from what i hear) compared to the old one
i plan on taking one for a test drive this coming uni break....arg can't wait

subaru has always been good and is only getting better.
the sale of Liberty GT surprised me, i couldn't believe that people have to wait for the car because of such high demand, i thought they were going to have trouble trying to sell it because of the high price tag, but i guess you get what you pay for and most people know that :)

with the coments about subaru dealers been crap? well i'm not sure about that, when i shopped for my suba back in august last year, i went to 3 subaru dealers, parramatta, canterbury or is it bankstown?, petersham dealers all of them were quite nice....one did sort of have an attitude problem but i guess it was my fault because i wasn't show much interest in buying a car, just a tyre kicker

what i found to be the worst is crappy honda dealers, they have total attitude problem.....it is as if they don't want my business

MoNNiE

HSC
i saw a sexc looking ferrari that looks exactly like the one in ur sig realert..~
me wants one!!

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Asquithian said:
supposedly the H6 is low on torque in the middle to low revs...ie it doesnt feel like a falcon or commodore from the stop lights...however its quick when its at the top of its rev band...

the automatic H6 comes with a shit white interior :\
i think it is more because it is 4WD
no 4wd will have the same take off speed as rear wheel

SipSip

HSC
N/A
redslert said:
well can't coment on subaru, would be personal bias because i drive one
hmmm
the new H6 is very very smooth, but lacks the power (from what i hear) compared to the old one
i plan on taking one for a test drive this coming uni break....arg can't wait

subaru has always been good and is only getting better.
the sale of Liberty GT surprised me, i couldn't believe that people have to wait for the car because of such high demand, i thought they were going to have trouble trying to sell it because of the high price tag, but i guess you get what you pay for and most people know that :)

with the coments about subaru dealers been crap? well i'm not sure about that, when i shopped for my suba back in august last year, i went to 3 subaru dealers, parramatta, canterbury or is it bankstown?, petersham dealers all of them were quite nice....one did sort of have an attitude problem but i guess it was my fault because i wasn't show much interest in buying a car, just a tyre kicker

what i found to be the worst is crappy honda dealers, they have total attitude problem.....it is as if they don't want my business

There wasn't any attitude problems with subaru dealers, they were all nice, just that when you're selling a liberty GT to a p plater, you don't try to mention the "turbo" to the kids' mum

The honda dealer at parramatta are fucked in the head...i said hi and they didn't even reply, looked at me as if i couldn't afford the damn cars they sell...

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I copped the same thing from both Honda as well as VW dealerships when buying my car. It wasn't until I actually told the guy that I'm just not gawking at cars but rather have the dosh to buy it that they took me seriously. I guess they'd get a lot of tyre kickers come through and when you're under 25, they aren't going to pay much attention to you, its like if you walked in by yourself into a Mercedes dealership... they aren't going to think you're a buyer.

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
SipSip said:
The honda dealer at parramatta are fucked in the head...i said hi and they didn't even reply, looked at me as if i couldn't afford the damn cars they sell...
heh..i was at the Honda dealer at Artarmon awhile ago..tossing between mr2, mx5 or integra...
stupid honda man comes up..tells me..(after i told him what i was interested in)

"i use to work at toyota...whatever you do, don't buy mr2..its not good cos its toyota blah blah blah...even if you dont buy honda i dun mind, just sdun buy toyota..bags out toyota for 20min"

ah..that guy had serious issues...didnt even try to sell me a car

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I went to the audi and volvo dealers practically alone since that my parents just dropped me off and told me to have a look after i wrote of my first car...and both those dealers were quite nice...it's just that the A4 was pure crap...while i just didn't want a volvo...since that the new T5 wasn't out yet.... But then i went next door to the honda dealer and those guys looked at me as if i was a bum from the street....no matter...i went up to one and said hi and he just acted as if i wasn't there and continued chatting with he's workmates...fucken jerk...i mean if audi dealers were nice enough to go on a test drive with me what gives them the right to ignore me...even if i was a poor kid...i'm still human... But yeah...i seriously think the honda dealers has an attitude problem....

The nissan dealers were very nice too...except..i ended up getting 5 or 6 missed calls from him everyday until i told him i got a new car already....
Another dealer i hated was the mazda dealers...asked about the rx-8...and they just stared at me for a moment and said "well did you know that it'll be around 59k on roads" and when i said i knew...they freaken chuckled....my parents were with me then and we just told them that they've lost business and left...

lengstar

HSC
Raiks said:
I copped the same thing from both Honda as well as VW dealerships when buying my car. It wasn't until I actually told the guy that I'm just not gawking at cars but rather have the dosh to buy it that they took me seriously. I guess they'd get a lot of tyre kickers come through and when you're under 25, they aren't going to pay much attention to you, its like if you walked in by yourself into a Mercedes dealership... they aren't going to think you're a buyer.
reminds me of cradle to the grave where the fat afromerican was checking out a lamboghini and the dealer was a twat but his friend got in the car and another dealer gave him the keys and he got the cash straight up making dealer one shit his pants

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Ok...i can understand there are dreamers....but i would expect a reply when i freaken said hi to them...

the only dealers i haven't been to so far are bmw dealers...but apparently they are quite nice, denlo volvos somehow knows me quite well so they are quite nice.....

But to be honest, if you're in the service industry...if you don't want to serve someone to the best of your ability....don't work....

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Donshe, everywhere you work that involves talking to customers gets you your fair share of morons, but it doesnt mean you can start ignoring everyone. They have a job to do, its best they do it

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
a guy we know is fuckin rich (i dunno how we know that sort of person), neways he dusnt show his 'riches' in his clothing (eg, he wears boardies, not ur typical millionaire sorta attire) hes a fav customer at a ferrari dealership (he bought a blue f355 4 his son when he was born, n a pink one when his daughter was born, yes PINK, not red, PINK)

neways, he walks to the door as they are locked, n the young salesperson dusnt let him in, hes got nothing with him cept his thongs, boardies n sum shirt, knockin n knockin the guy dusnt let him in, eventually the young fella gets the manager, the manager shits himslef one of his fav customers is locked outside, so, the this guy goes in n puts an order down on a car (the 'new' f360, or, when it was new)

all happy, cept the young salesman guy gets seriously told off, n i think he quit soon after...

the moral of this story? i got no idea, cept i guess, dont judge by rich mens clothing?:p

jay2000

Highest Member
HSC
what do you mean someone called you a thief?
you parked at westfield one day and some stranger came up and called you a thief? :s

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I drive a euro now...it's like the only car that i can get insurance under 5k each year for...so bored of it now....what car do you recommend?? ^^

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
hahaha yea VN vengance ey ;p

um EB-EL falcons are pretty good value too and go fairly hard ^________________^

but ill stick with my patrol for the 'rally championships' we have out on the dirt :D

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
well i have a 95 model Volkswagen Golf
i did have a 91 mazda 121 'til i wrote it off

my new golf tho, its amazing compared to my old car
2L...dunno wat other specs (it has 4 wheels?) auto, cool bluey green colour...it was a great buy, at the auctions for 10k, only has less than 80 000 kms on it. drives like a new car, very solid, smooth, great to drive.

wat does everyone else have?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
natstar said:
ur car sounds great...good mileage

I dunno if ive posted here already....but anyway

Ive got a 99' Excel. Im loving it. Its my first car. Its got a green metallicy paint job, cost 6k, 1.8L, good milelage..very nice and zippy (beats all the cars off the mark at the traffic lights hehe) great city car, great to park, new engine, new breaks..im happy
auto or manual

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)