case studies (1 Viewer)

stressed monkie

im a random
what is the approximate number of case studies that we should use, is there a minium that would appease the markers, and what about media files?
btw does anyone have any media files for family and consumers? i have a bunch for crime from an assessment we did but i dont for the other two does anyone know were i would be able to find some?
well thats all for now bye bye

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
use them to illustrate & back up your points. The markers want to see that you know them but that you also know how to integrate them appropriately into your argument. i.e. if you are saying a piece of legislation says a certain thing, you can say "this was upheld in the case of X v Y (2003)"

Golani

the more cases the better for sure, they don't even have to be recent, as long as they're relevant and known (important to a lesser extent)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Don't you guys have case books? We have little textbooks that are full of just cases....

chip

HSC
we dont have case books but the cases that are in the text book are plenty i'msure the markers dont want you to write every single case there ever was to prove one point just the main case for each point you have

for media files i like to use them for when a change has occurred for example de factos gained rights i use an article which discussed these rights

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)